Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Congratulations To Nigerians As Medillery Finally Launched Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations To Nigerians As Medillery Finally Launched Yesterday (352 Views)

Congratulations To Alabi Pasuma For His Private Jet / Meet Tecno New Camon 15 Premier - Launched Yesterday / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Nigerians As Medillery Finally Launched Yesterday by olaobamide: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Medillery- a social platform and a freelancing website - has been officially launched yesterday in Ogbomoso, Oyo State. The founder (Mr. Abidakun Taye Nife)in a press statement released yesterday stated that, the initiative had since received recognition including from the Tony Elumelu Foundation. The founder added that the idea behind the creation of Medillery is contained in the following:

If the best things in life –hugs, friends, love and joy- are free, why can’t freelancing be free? If the help from God is gotten free of charge, can’t we make that of man also free?
If these best things were not free, how miserable would it mean to be poor?
How best can we preach equity and equality than establishing it?”

Social echelons across different faces of life graced the occasion. However, the co-founder (Mr. Olaoba Olamide) expressed gratitude to God for the success, He stated in a telephone interview that,

Medillery is not only launched in Nigeria, but globally via the worldwide web. I can assure you that as www.medillery.com launches today, registrations will be perpetrated in Nigeria, China, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and the United States which translates to initial participation from four continents (including, Africa, North America, South America and Asia). In the light of this, you will all agree with me that Medillery is starting well.

Meanwhile, the initiative of Medillery is seamless, it provides services such as creative design, animations and creative writing to users free. Also, it was gathered that a user can enroll as a professional in the capacities of designers and writers who will be paid once his ratings peak at the required threshold.

1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Nigerians As Medillery Finally Launched Yesterday by Nifetaiwo1: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2019
How can I know more on this

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Keep Myself Motivated / Politics / Police Arraign 15 Over Alleged Attempt To Kill And Rob Ex-first Lady Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.