Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website (989 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
I took notice of the site Timi dakolo posted
https://notinmychurch.ng/wp/donate/

This website was registered registered and designed on the 21st of this month in preparation for the noise they were about to make

First major thing on the site is the donate button well spelt out

Are they really concerned about rape stories or they want too make a quick Buck out of the gullible

I believe if they wanted justice . they would have gone to court. But this quick construction of a website few days ago and an interview and a protest show something is very fishy

Tonyebarcanista

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by DavidEsq(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Holy wacko! Which kain hypocrisy be dis na? Imagine. See as the donation button jus ripe to press. Chai! I now believe this is a cash cow. But the truth, if COZA sues him, the chances of winning are high. Why?
1. All these media activism will not be the same in court. All the #metoo would be no where to testify a to their experiences. No be naija we dey?

2. The condition for legal proof of rape is medical evidence of penetration. Since the alleged act was committed about 15 years ago or so, after the puna has been pummelled by Timi and others, that opportunity of medical proof is lost. What can now be proven is indecent assault. For that to be proven, dates, time and location must be proven and Fatoyinbo must be tied to these locations, date and time, where he must have been with the victim, but even that is not enof to prove indecent assault, except Fatoyinbo confesses.
3. Fatoyinbo's chances of winning are high but a lot would would at stake, so he wants to push them to sue so he wld be on the defensive. Meanwhile, social media continues to be agog with more and more activities demeaning to Fatoyinbo and all these are the necessary evidence that would continue to pile up for a defamation suit by Fatoyinbo, when or if he decides to act on the offensive.

2 Likes

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
DavidEsq:
Holy wacko! Which kain hypocrisy be dis na? Imagine. See as the donation button jus ripe to press. Chai! I now believe this is a cash cow.

Whole thing is a scam

Mods oh

Let's expose the scam called busola and her hubby

1 Like

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cc
Zeuss
utenwuson
Davash222

1 Like

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Shalomc(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Interesting
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by yomi962: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
2 morally bankrupt people, with struggling carrers are trying to cash out bigtime. Nigerians na mugu i swear
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
yomi962:
2 morally bankrupt people, with struggling carrers are trying to cash out bigtime. Nigerians na mugu i swear

They are thieves
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:
Interesting

grin
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by auntysimbiat(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Busola na thief
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by josephine123: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Plan A
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by salford1: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
These thread is full of Coza members grin

1 Like

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lamasta:
grin grin grin

Hustlers
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by peggywebbs(f): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2019
And that's how gullible and illiterate people look at a website and interpret it to suit their boxed up rotten brain. Kudos to your discovery and limited thinking smiley
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by spongeisback: 1:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Do you know what I find weird? The so called Christians are busy trying so hard to discredit busola's rape, some say she's just a bitter ex and all that but they're not bothered that "a man of god" committed adultery. Yeah adultery! Why don't you try to prove that your pastor never had sex with busola?

WEIRDOS! Oh and BTW it's an organization that was set up to help others in similar situation.

1 Like

Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by MuttleyLaff: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2019
VBCampaign, come and see something ooo
Nothing wey miguard no go see for house gate. Wetin vigilante no go see for midnight and/or ungodly hours.
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Boss13: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2019
spongeisback:
Do you know what I find weird? The so called Christians are busy trying so hard to discredit busola's rape, some say she's just a bitter ex and all that but they're not bothered that "a man of god" committed adultery. Yeah adultery! Why don't you try to prove that your pastor never had sex with busola?

WEIRDOS! Oh and BTW it's an organization that was set up to help others in similar situation.

They are Christian perverts. I’m ashamed of them. Maybe when they become a victim they may appreciate their new found stupidity
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by paxonel(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2019
ALSO, THE MOTIVE OF THESE WHOLE THING IS TO PROVIDE FOOD FOR BLOGGERS

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT SHE WAS EMPLOYED BY A BLOGGER FOR THIS
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2019
paxonel:
ALSO, THE MOTIVE OF THESE WHOLE THING IS TO PROVIDE FOOD FOR BLOGGERS

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT SHE WAS EMPLOYED BY A BLOGGER FOR THIS

Lol
Re: The Motive Behind The COZA Saga? Busola hurriedly starts fund raising website by sonofElElyon: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
How come this never made front page

Seun, Lalasticlala, etc this is front page worthy.. Treat as urgent and move thereto immediately!!!

maybachmusic:
I took notice of the site Timi dakolo posted
https://notinmychurch.ng/wp/donate/

This website was registered registered and designed on the 21st of this month in preparation for the noise they were about to make

First major thing on the site is the donate button well spelt out

Are they really concerned about rape stories or they want too make a quick Buck out of the gullible

I believe if they wanted justice . they would have gone to court. But this quick construction of a website few days ago and an interview and a protest show something is very fishy

Tonyebarcanista

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Man Is Seen Masturbating In Broad Daylight (disturbing Video) / The Greatest Act Of Stealing By The Greatest Criminal / Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.