Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? (977 Views)

Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Or are you still attached to your worldly things & even calling them "my properties/things", instead of "my Church's properties/things"?

You need to be holy and perfect in CHRIST. Time to start asking GOD to help you do what is right.
Our possessions belong to GOD!
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Or are you still attached to your worldly things & even calling them "my properties/things", instead of "my Church's properties/things"?

You need to be holy and perfect in CHRIST. Time to start asking GOD to help you do what is right.
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

... .. . .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

..... . . .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

.... . . .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes3: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ... ...
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ..
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. ...
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...... ..
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ...
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .
. .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
.. ...
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by GdNews32: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ....... ..... ....
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .. .
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Wealth is not SIN, you don't have to sell your properties to help the poor before you can make heaven. The fact that the rich man in the Bible was given that condition, doesn't mean God would give everyone same condition. If you are wealthy make sure you are a blessing to the poor/needy, that doesn't mean you should give up all your wealth. Abraham, Joseph, Job, Jacob, Daniel, etc, were biblical men with wealth, yet still lived right. The earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof.
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jesus first told the rich man what to do but the man was not satisfied so Jesus had to send him away by telling the man what he won’t like to hear
Re: Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' / Can A Born Again Christian Work In The Breweries / Protection Truths In The Ark Of The Covenant - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.