Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... (42491 Views)

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Viral Video: Pantyless Woman Dances Showing Off Her BIG Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by ksstroud: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Compliant:
Sometimes doctors ask patient to do this

I remembered when my bothers wife was in the labour room, the nurses gave her football to be playing around

I SALUTE ALL DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE

Salute Doctor for Wetin...

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Kenneth10110(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
The hospital looks well equipped
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Julbu(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Compliant:
Sometimes doctors ask patient to do this

I remembered when my bothers wife was in the labour room, the nurses gave her football to be playing around

I SALUTE ALL DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE
How come Nurses did something and you are saluting doctor again? na wa ooh...Nurses are great and should be given the due respect and accolades.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Compliant(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
ksstroud:

Salute Doctor for Wetin...

Like it or not they are trying bro
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Compliant(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Julbu:

How come Nurses did something and you are saluting doctor again? na wa ooh...Nurses are great and should be given the due respect and accolades.

Doctor gave nurse the directive
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by DavidEsq(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sluacoast:
There's a link that the title is written. "HERE" una no go first find out before venting
Oga, as at the time I made that comment, thee wasn't such. The "here" was in black and white.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by dominique(f): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Actually a little exercise is recommended while in the early stages labour, especially if you want to deliver vaginally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Isoduwa(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
If you Nor know God Nor find devil problem �
S.D
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
A woman's strength.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by mildflame: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
Women are trying,what a dance to bring another live to the world.GOD will make all women eat the fruit of their labors.
that is the reason GOD created women
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Safe delivery my dear. The belly looks too big. Should have tonne down the intke of shawarma and the likes
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Ugosample(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2019
This is cool
this has to be abroad too
nice one
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Twitt13(f): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
Women are trying,what a dance to bring another live to the world.GOD will make all women eat the fruit of their labors.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by freg2000: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Hanhan, na Patapaa, dat Ghana music monster bele am so. Abi which kind dance d foetus dey order am to dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Longman313(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Pregnant Slay mama
Even the baby inside is probably updating his instagram status inside her stomach
grin
i no fit laugh abeg
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by babeosisi: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2019
This one waist dey am sharp.
I see her making 7 more trips to that labor room
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by pahoehoe: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Flavour could be the biological father of the baby. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in export business.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by liverpudian9(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2019
the unborn child will be a flavour fan
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Is that the new practise now?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by SammyTJack: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Village Pipu Send am com
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Itzurboi(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Next post to hit frontpage will be "woman that dances to flavour's song delivered a son that look like flavour".
Nairaland mods are inconsistently cra.zy except ......(find x), given that x=y-2(a+b)
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by deebrain(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Many Nigerians sha are just a pity.

Doctors advice this and other exercises to kick start labor when delayed...

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by frozen70(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2019
She is in prelabour stage and those dancing steps will hasten the delivery for her

Good luck to her

These are one of the huddles women goes through to birth a child, doing that with intense pains, yet the man that kept her at home will see her as a house maid

Thumb up for our strong women, don't let them pin you down for nothing
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by munafav(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2019
The child will be boy.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
I wish you safe delivery and healthy baby.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by 1Sharon(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Julbu:

The nurse can't do anything without the doctors orders
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by booksrite001: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
freg2000:
Hanhan, na Patapaa, dat Ghana music monster bele am so. Abi which kind dance d foetus dey order am to dance

cry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... by Julbu(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2019
1Sharon:

This is wrong perception of a Nurse. nurses are trained professionals and not subservient to any other profession.However, all professions or most professions have interdependent roles...I am talking about nurses here and not auxiliaries
The nurse can't do anything without the doctors orders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.