Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) (63539 Views)

See How A Professor Caught A Student Disturbing His Class.. Lol.. / D U Know Mr Bada: Created By A Student Of Olabisi Onabanjo University / Nigerians Wont Kill Me With Laugh, See The Funny Way They Answered This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by doublecross(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
the question is right. it's a physics test for crying out loud. a conductor can conduct other forms of energy apart from electricity.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Ovasize(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Only intelligent detectives will know the hand writings are different
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by pode(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Everything here is just to fake, from the handwriting to the date

Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Maliqcious: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Do U mean the question sound like poor bus conductor?
muykem:
The guy should given 10/10. The teacher is wrong by giving him zero. The question is wrong, poor electricity conductor not poor conductor.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Kcreal2: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
pode:
Everything here is just to fake, from the handwriting to the date
The different dates means the test was given on 25/3/2019 while it was marked on the 26/3/19 but the hand writing are the same sha
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by backT(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cacawa2:

Exactly.
Electrical conductor
Thermal conductor
Bus conductor

All na conductor

I can’t help but admire both handwritings. Bless
Same handwriting
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Wetstone: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Did the student see "poor bus conductor" there, the teacher should add eyes, nose, ear n mouth to the zero. �
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Tammynator(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roon9:
But why him score himself na... The I betrayed him grin
Even the letter d in immediately also gave him away. Clout chasers.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by mastermaestro(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
The handwriting is too sleek to come from a dullard. Fake answer sheet

You nailed it.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
The handwriting belong to same person.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by lastempero: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
OmoDavido:
How come the student and the teacher have the same hand writing

Have u forgotten that Nigerians are the most gullible set of people in the world and that is why a fulani cattle herder is at the helm of affair, I am sure someone with that kind of handwriting cannot be that dull.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cacawa2:

Exactly.
Electrical conductor
Thermal conductor
Bus conductor

All na conductor

I can’t help but admire both handwritings. Bless
Music conductor join.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Juventus4life: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
OmoDavido:
is a test question not exam, so the person copy the question from bot or the teacher dictate it for them
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by nabegibeg: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:

Hmmmm! Teacher and student having the same handwriting, brosssss Na the teacher be the student o

Is it the teacher or student that will write the question and answer on the paper
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Ologuntere(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmmmmm.what is not right we should stop paint it right
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Gwandana: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
cool
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by wolebest: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fake!!! Olodo kisss don't write like this. The English is too clean ......
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by FuckTheMod: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
muykem:
The guy should given 10/10. The teacher is wrong by giving him zero. The question is wrong, poor electricity conductor not poor conductor.
Rubbish
What other kind of conductor should you think of when talking about physics?
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by FuckTheMod: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
neoclassical:
Check very well and spot the diffrence
Liar!
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by belladonna18: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
This isn't real...too fake to be true..good handwriting can't be for a dullard.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by belladonna18: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'm sure op is the one who did this...pls just look for another story to post if you're so desperate to post something
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wait oo, see my comments below.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
A test without the name of a student or a school or at least we would see covering up of the names. This was done for comic effect.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Abogwara: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roon9:
But why him score himself na... The I betrayed him grin

Of course it is a joke.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Youngstar76(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let's put the blame on the mod that moved this to front page without even taking a peek at the picture attached to the post to spot the error the faker made.

*When there are other pressing affairs to put on front page.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by wealth2al(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by godox2(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
The student is very intelligent, he chooses to answer one of the many conductors.
I admire their handwriting, it is a sign of clear thinking.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
OmoDavido:

U 2 see am I wonder ooo cool
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
neoclassical:
Lol
Oga na so you sell mrkt? You just cooked up ds trash claiming some students did, Nawa for you ooo...
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
muykem:

I don't blame you though, I blame those guys that liked your comment.
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Pabloriqueza: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na you write, na you score yourself. Sup?
Re: See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) by Ajax99(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kcreal2:
The different dates means the test was given on 25/3/2019 while it was marked on the 26/3/19 but the hand writing are the same sha

It also means that the look and Patten of the date written by the "student" is the same written by the teacher below wink
OR since when did teachers start to write date and heading for students who who'll answer their questions grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.