Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor (40569 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by AK481(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Better practice in that Ukraine

I think nysc should stop accepting graduates that are not from ivory league.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Tenblade: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2019
AK481:
Better practice in that Ukraine

I think nysc should stop accepting graduates that are not from ivory league.

Hahahahaha. No be only ivory league, na Ivory coast league.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Burgerlomo: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by karma2000: 12:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Huskily kid
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by jahswill99: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2019
50% of the price for twin i7s dm me 08103924207

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by SaintChukz(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2019
murtalaa:
Having been withdrawn from medical college in Nigeria she went to Ukraine and obtained arrangee medical degree. Ukraine is the biggest supplier of quack doctors to Nigeria. They don't employ them at all there. They simply collect their money and after six years ship them back to Nigeria as killing machines.

You're absolutely correct. I know of a family friend who sent the daughter to Ukraine to study medicine. But we know ordinarily that the real reason was because the girl couldn't pass Jamb in any format - CBT/Pencil & Paper.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by arrestdarrester: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Where nairalanders dey now? If na boobs matter comments no go finish for here Ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MrMou: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2019
SaintChukz:

You're absolutely correct. I know of a family friend who sent the daughter to Ukraine to study medicine. But we know ordinarily that the real reason was because the girl couldn't pass Jamb in any format - CBT/Pencil & Paper.
It's not just about passing jamb, bro! You could pass & still not meet up the cut off for medicine in your dream school in Nigeria. These things happen. And it still doesn't mean they aren't smart enough to be competent future doctors. Abi you dey tell me say all the medical students for Unilag or UI are definitely smarter than their counterparts who couldn't enter medicine but settled for one of the paramedical courses? No be so! So don't think anyone who couldn't enter med school here & went outside to study isn't better or smarter than people who studied here. Na circumstances cause am.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by goodnewscliff(m): 1:20am On Jul 01, 2019
KingTom:

How does this even relate with...

Chai abeg no strength today grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by SaintChukz(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2019
MrMou:

It's not just about passing jamb, bro! You could pass & still not meet up the cut off for medicine in your dream school in Nigeria. These things happen. And it still doesn't mean they aren't smart enough to be competent future doctors. Abi you dey tell me say all the medical students for Unilag or UI are definitely smarter than their counterparts who couldn't enter medicine but settled for one of the paramedical courses? No be so! So don't think anyone who couldn't enter med school here & went outside to study isn't better or smarter than people who studied here. Na circumstances cause am.

So...? And you wrote this epistle just to reply me. I mentioned a Family friend and not just a random anyone(that's what you should have focused on) because I know this person very well. Someone I know they paid for her to pass WAEC. If you think you've seen/heard of more experiences than the person you're replying, no you haven't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2019
She's fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by yemiosinbajo: 2:45am On Jul 01, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Anyone who studies Medicine in Ukraine is not qualified to practice in a developed country, they are making money from Nigerians studying over there.
This is not true. Why dish out such false information on a public forum?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Awaja(m): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Make she no go stay this long while operating in a patient
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by StoneLucifer: 4:24am On Jul 01, 2019
murtalaa:
Having been withdrawn from medical college in Nigeria she went to Ukraine and obtained arrangee medical degree. Ukraine is the biggest supplier of quack doctors to Nigeria. They don't employ them at all there. They simply collect their money and after six years ship them back to Nigeria as killing machines.

U are very much on point bro..These so called Nigerian doctors trained in Ukraine come back with empty skulls. They know next to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Organs(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2019
shevchenko:
People dey go better country this one dey go Ukraine
Gerraway u

She is a medical Doctor, wetin you don achieve for life?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Stop the bashing, i did my degree between1999 and 2012. Is not the degree that will make her survive this rough world but whatever she overcame to graduate later than supposed will make her succeed even more than her pears that left school earlier. I finally got my result in 2012 and started working my dream job following month without nysc. Got my exemption cert march 2013. Life is more than your rules.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Graduateacher(f): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2019
murtalaa:

True talk
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Graduateacher(f): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2019
SaintChukz:

So...? And you wrote this epistle just to reply me. I mentioned a Family friend and not just a random anyone(that's what you should have focused on) because I know this person very well. Someone I know they paid for her to pass WAEC. If you think you've seen/heard of more experiences than the person you're replying, no you haven't.

You're very correct, most of these Ukrainian med graduates are killing machines, they just buy the certificates, these are people that couldn't secure admission in Nigeria, I hope the government can bann such graduates from practicing here until they can show their competence after successfully passing certain examinations here
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Graduateacher(f): 5:41am On Jul 01, 2019
yemiosinbajo:

This is not true. Why dish out such false information on a public forum?

His very correct, Ukrainian standard is too poor and most of these doctors can't defend their certificates
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Las Las she will marry rich guy then dump the certificate...

Normal Levels since Adam and Eve

bro i wonder why woman dey worry themselves sef .our grandwoman get sense pass these ladies of these days
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Kingkun69(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2019
SaintChukz:

asin I was so confused about what oga was trying to say no correlation atall
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Kingkun69(m): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Rather study in private Uni here than Ukraine
Well what do I know...

Congrats to her sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by NaMe4: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
Phar okoah let my people go.i thank God for her.

No such thing in medical schools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Promise47(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Barrytone:
Stop the bashing, i did my degree between1999 and 2012. Is not the degree that will make her survive this rough world but whatever she overcame to graduate later than supposed will make her succeed even more than her pears that left school earlier. I finally got my result in 2012 and started working my dream job following month without nysc. Got my exemption cert march 2013. Life is more than your rules.
bros way thing you study for school
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by KenModi(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnewscliff:
hope ur marriage wee last as long as dat

I always heard people are very stupid on this forum, I never really believed until I saw you comment.

Way to go! I hope you feel good for taking out your frustration and stupidity on her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by dangotesmummy: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Bitter /envious people full nl. They can never be happy for another persons sucess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by koyeni(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Wow, she tried o, to be reading non stop for 11 years is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by 360command: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2019
To know that she will be earning a thousand dollars monthly in Nigeria as a doctor is very pathetic after spending 11years in school
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MrCGPA(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Imagine Studying Medicine for 11 years abroad! If its in Nigeria she will surely study it for 20 years!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Delta State University Post Ume Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.