Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor (40568 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Lorazepam(f): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2019
MrCGPA:
Imagine Studying Medicine for 11 years abroad! If its in Nigeria she will surely study it for 20 years!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Lorazepam(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
360command:
To know that she will be earning a thousand dollars monthly in Nigeria as a doctor is very pathetic after spending 11years in school
E no even reach a thousand dollars my brother cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin
She's already looking like an evening newspaper paper.

#spits

What's wrong with your sense of reasoning

Don't you have respect for people

She is already a doctor and you are still suffering from low self esteem that have been settling you back
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Promise47:
bros way thing you study for school

Chemical engineering

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2019
frozen70:

What's wrong with your sense of reasoning

Don't you have respect for people

She is already a doctor and you are still suffering from low self esteem that have been settling you back

Madame it's my opinion abeg.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by frozen70(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Madame it's my opinion abeg.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Charly68: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2019
This is the type slay queen we want to see.. Brain and brawn..congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by kvngceci: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
Don't wait for a Job, Get a Skill.. www.equilog.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by munafav(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Thank God for your life...At last you finally made it
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by comfort1997: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Pls how do i get VGA driver and webcam driver for ma brian laptop. since i formatted my system i lost these drivers and i dnt knw how to get it back. av been online bt no results yet.It is a brian laptop with model W76s
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations. Eleven years is not eleven months
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by royalair(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2019
murtalaa:
Having been withdrawn from medical college in Nigeria she went to Ukraine and obtained arrangee medical degree. Ukraine is the biggest supplier of quack doctors to Nigeria. They don't employ them at all there. They simply collect their money and after six years ship them back to Nigeria as killing machines.
and I was thinking that it's cos of it's cheapness people are rushing Ukraine, no wonder my family friend give me vit c when I d complain of serious headache
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Yussuf06: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Congrats to her....i know some guyz that has done 13 n counting
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Las Las she will marry rich guy then dump the certificate...

Normal Levels since Adam and Eve

Maybe only Abia men think like that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by MarieSucre(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Smile4daddy:
While one idiot lady has been waiting for 20years plus just to pull down one a Man of God.

Okay, you would have been less angry if she had waited 20 years to pull down a mechanic. Brainwashed Christians. Christianity in Nigeria is far from Christ I swear.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by DavSagacity(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ighoga898:
Don't be surprised the lady will still be celebrating 20 years birthday this year even after spending 11 years in higher institution?

Congrats though
. Yes.
She began Nursery school for her mum's belly and she finished elementary school by age 5 (Years old). She spent 5 years in secondary school and passed A levels by age 10. now she has spent 11 years To study medicine. so Bro she's 21. not 20.......Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Bprettie4: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wow! Congrats dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by kayalla(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
congrats to her. i didn't easy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by booksrite001: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
kayalla:
congrats to her. i didn't easy

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor by Alejobs: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Delta State University Post Ume Screening Date / Jambites: Post Your UME Results Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.