Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates (68890 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Eavy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Not all of us are interested in this shit, and now nairaland will be flooded with this nonsense, I wish I can fast forward this, but seriously the mods should do something about it, not everything should be pushed to FP. they should create a section for the bbnaija fans.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Benekruku(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

Yeye shild

Are you aware of my humble personality? I dont boast but do not hesitate to expose the realm and class I fall into when pushed.

Forget the faceless platform am telling you this, I am a presidential aspirant for the coming 2039 general election and presently being nurtured to take over the mantle of power.

Please note that I am referring to the Community Development President of Shomolu/Bariga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by omobaba1759: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
RADA RADA
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by armadeo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Ok dude what's up with the krest ish
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Benekruku(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
armadeo:

Ok dude what's up with the krest ish

Thats the prize!
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by fergie001: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you aware of my humble personality? I dont boast but do not hesitate to expose the realm and class I fall into when pushed.

Forget the faceless platform am telling you this, I am a presidential aspirant for the coming 2039 general election and presently being nurtured to take over the mantle of power.

Please note that I am referring to the Community Development President of Shomolu/Bariga.

MC Benekruku

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Benekruku(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

MC Benekruku

I dont like boasting
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Sluacoast(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Long awaited show is here. Let d Sodomites and Gomorrahites begin.
I can never be a fan of it.
Am not holy but can't just imagine myself watching other people's life on t.v. tomorrow they become celebs and we start begging them for money and autographs.
Humans like me.
God forbid.
All d best to all d contestant.
Now the real food is ready.
Make una chew bellefull.

There are jobless youths who have nothing doing. These are d supposed candidates that BBN should have chosen for d show not already made guys. More reason I hate d show.everything for dis country na who u know.
It has been like that for decades. So na who know person dey make am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by emae009(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
software engineer that built a fintech all for the biggest company in Africa and she's struggling for BBN prize money... una wehdone o!
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by holluwai(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Omashola wey no get level for Omole
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by fergie001: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

I dont like boasting
Funny guy...

Funny people gat no worries jare
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by merits(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
The 2019 Big Brother Naija Reality show is already on, and we've gotten profiles of some of the housemates who have been unveiled on the reality show. 

Here are profiles of the 2019 Big Brother Naija housemates below;

Avala

Single mom and budding singer Avala is not here to play. Being part of Big Brother Naija is part of pursuing her dreams and she also wants to inspire other young women.  The budding singer studied music and business at York College in Queens, New York. It’s no wonder then that her top artists include one of the city’s most famous exports, Mary J Blidge. Just like the Queen of Hip Hop, the Ogun State native has ambitions to spread her music all over the world.

Frodd

Who is Frodd? He is Fresh and Odd (Frodd). He accompanied his friend to the Big Brother Naija audition and today he finds himself a member of the Pepper Dem Gang. Get to know him here.

Ike

Ike confesses to being heartbroken when he came home to find another man ‘trapped in the closet’. He likes to play the role of the bad boy but he is a softie at heart who keeps it real.

Omashola

The weirdest lie the energetic Omashola has ever told is that he is a prince and his father is a Nigerian king to could earn him favour with the ladies. His latest heartbreak was when his girlfriend refused his marriage proposal.

Ella

If Ella’s life had a soundtrack, it would be ‘Ain’t nobody go time for that.’ The singer, television presenter, voice-over artist, actress and model describes falling in love with herself as one of the best decisions she’s ever made. Victoria “Ella” Nnabuchi is no stranger to the limelight. She was a runner up in a popular music talent search show and she’s a television presenter, voice-over artist, actress and model.  She also enjoys dancing, singing, reading, writing, travelling and poetry. The industry preaches that one should fake it until they make it. Not Ella,  she says it’s better to “faith it, until you make It.”

Khafi

Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing. She is an Ekiti native who resides in London.

Isilomo

Lagos resident, Isilomo Braimoh is single and ready to mingle. An HR manager at 27, Isilomo has an MA in Human Resource Management with professional certification. She winds down from her hectic job by engaging in sports, outdoor activities, food, music and travel. A lover of all things music, her favourite songs are currently ‘Middle Child’ by J.Cole and ‘Daz How Star Do’ by Skiibii Dazz.

Jackye

Just like her spirit animal the lioness, Jackye is a fierce hunter who led her software engineering team to winning a contract to build a Fintech app for one of the biggest companies in Africa. The 23-year-old has only had one boyfriend her entire life and she relaxes by watching football, playing games and eating spaghetti, her favourite meal. Her life mantra is, “I never lose, either I win or I learn.”

KimOprah

Bubbly television presenter Kim-Oprah, believes that nothing is impossible to achieve. The African beauty achieved the impossible when she represented Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental World Beauty Pageant. Kim-Oprah is not just a pretty face she owns a business and her favourite book is ‘Smart Money Woman’ by Arese Ugwu. There is nothing that would make her quit the Big Brother House because she is not a quitter.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/bbnaija-meet-the-2019-big-brother-naija-housemates/

The house of assembly will not kick against this nonsense and immorality show now ooo,but if it were Islamic or Christian show that kick against this.they will be saying a whole internet should shut down cuz of human right rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Gleeland: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
FASHION TRAINING OPPORTUNITY AT A GIVE AWAY

I recently enrolled for a fashion designing training in one of the fashion school in Agege, Lagos. Just a week on my training, a job opportunity I've been waiting for called up.

Now I'm looking for some one who can balance me a reasonable sum of the total fee of #114,000 paid for the 3month training which covers pattern illustration, pattern drafting and fashion designing (tailoring)

As a benefit to this offer, I will give you all purchased training materials worth #30,000 meaning that you don't have to buy any other training material till you graduate. Along with this offer is a decent hostel accommodation which is fully paid for, just in case you desire to live within the school premises.

Any one interested in this opportunity should call or WhatsApp 08142374909
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by deavicky(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's like the show this around is for aunties.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by bolliejay(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kreamie:
A police officer? Seriously?
Awolowo’s grandson too?

Was this the legacy baba left?

Sigh
Police officer in UK

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
See video of all BBNaija Housemeate introduce themselves, 21 video wont be able to paste all here

https://naijabnl.com/meet-the-house-mates-big-brother-naija/
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by aycapri(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please, did anybody see any of these guys at the audition at all. I would be so glad to get feedback.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by lereinter(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kreamie:
A police officer? Seriously?
Awolowo’s grandson too?

Was this the legacy baba left?

Sigh

Funny
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Adeniyii2017: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Finally BBN don start. Please, Invest in your future too..

Access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 60.5GB
You can also get this for your loved ones that are interested in programming. They’ll appreciate it.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Koga51: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bleep dis shiit
Dumb ass country
No wonder we r whr we r today
Fools
Nothing iz working
No innovations.
Nothing
And God cursed nigeria

Don't mind the foolish youths. Your idiotic government is planning to establish fulani herdsmen Ruga settlements all over the country una no protest. Its big brother that is una problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by gistyinka(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2019
You can get all profile for all the housemates here below:

https://gyonlineng.com/big-brother-naija-housemates-2019/
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by NeedlePrince: 2:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Another distraction
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2019
So Mrs Dakolo has forgotten about COZA pastor cos of big brother?
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Jobabori(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Koga51:

Don't mind the foolish youths. Your idiotic government is planning to establish fulani herdsmen Ruga settlements all over the country una no protest. Its big brother that is una problem
But they protested against a pastor who slept with his church member long time ago. Radarada.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Kobicove(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Long awaited show is here. Let d Sodomites and Gomorrahites begin.
I can never be a fan of it.
Am not holy but can't just imagine myself watching other people's life on t.v. tomorrow they become celebs and we start begging them for money and autographs.
Humans like me.
God forbid.
All d best to all d contestant.
Now the real food is ready.
Make una chew bellefull.

There are jobless youths who have nothing doing. These are d supposed candidates that BBN should have chosen for d show not already made guys. More reason I hate d show.everything for dis country na who u know.

You just said my mind...most of the contestants got in through 'connections' undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
It doesn't make sense to come all the way here to bash this thread ooo .. it doesn't make the slightest sense at all.
If you're doing that, you're not making any sense right now.
If you want hate, hate from a distance.
Nobody forced u to click on it or open the thread.
If you don't like it, stay in your freaking lane!!
I don't see what's to gain by watching a lot of guys struggle to put a ball in a net, but most of y'all do and you like it and you enjoy it.
This is what we like so let us enjoy it in peace
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by booksrite001: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
koga51:

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates by Highshuula1: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamawara:
I don't know 2moro. But Isilomo is going to win this. Like and munch this comment. We meet after the show
mumu...how Market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.