Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

"Pray For Us”pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Message To His Congregation At COZA Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pray For Us”pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Message To His Congregation At COZA Today (355 Views)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pray For Us”pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Message To His Congregation At COZA Today by teexlcusive1: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), while addressing his congregants today, applauded his wife for standing by him in the wake of rape allegation against him.

In case you missed it, we brought you the major highlights of how the service went at COZA, Abuja today, (here).

On Friday, there were allegations that the COZA pastor raped Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, when she was a teenager.

Busola, during an interview with YNaija, alleged that the clergyman raped her twice in Ilorin, Kwara state.

But the clergyman has since denied the allegation, saying that he has never raped anyone in his life.

“My husband is not a rapist. Even if he was not a believer, he would not be a rapist,” his wife said in Church today.

Thereafter, Pastor Fatoyinbo said: ”Having you in my life, I am the most blessed pastor in the world. It took me a long time to get here today. I did not like what I saw today. Some if you came early, this is not what I want to put you through. I will only say something to you, if I was not a pastor of this church, I will be a member.”

Read full statement below:

“I have been relating with all my mentors, you know I am a man under authority, I really love to listen to them. So, I am going to be giving a few instructions as time goes on but the first instruction I want to give is, be that as it may with what is going on, I am not a desperate person to say we must have the programme. With what is going on I don’t want to put any… I don’t like… I am a peaceful person, you know that.

“So, because of this, we are going to be having prayers every day for those who are interested to come. But we are not going to have the ‘seven days of glory’ (grumbling) because I don’t want all these kinds of stuff. I think last month we prayed for a whole month and we do all of that. Please, let’s be people of peace.

“So, if you want to pray with us, you can come here to pray. But the regular seven days…, you don’t want to put your guest speakers through that. You know we love to host people properly; we don’t want to do that. And you know some of them, apart from the fact that the Lord spoke to me about that, my mentors said to me, this is what we need to do while we step in and make sure we see what is going on. And you know what we stand for in COZA. So, please let’s obey God in our mentors and be a people of peace.

“Also, when you are going out, they are going to direct you how to go out, please don’t fight anybody, don’t reply anybody, you came to worship. They may say things to you, it doesn’t matter. Please, behave yourselves and make sure everything is in place.”
Re: "Pray For Us”pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Message To His Congregation At COZA Today by Evagbosoria: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
I almost feel sorry for him, reading this....

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Babalola’s Kind Of Prayer By Pastor Daniel K Olukoya / Psg Soccer Player ‘neymar’ Is Now A Born Again Christain / Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.