Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer (355 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Why You Should Not Pray For Your Enemy To Fall Down And Die. / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer by FreshGreen: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2019
YES, I NOW PRAY "FALL DOWN AND DIE" PRAYER
For several years I have been hearing this type of prayer point of "Fall down and die" or "Die, die die" prayer and I wondered why on earth children of God would be praying such prayer, until recently God opened my eyes to know that the prayer point itself is good and biblical but the people who are praying it are misled and misdirecting the powerful prayer point into wrong directions, to the wrong people.

Yes, for us to stand in Christ, somethings must fall down and die, for us to be alive in Christ, yes, some forces must die by fire. But the mistake those who are praying the prayer point of "Fall down and die" are making is that, they are directing the prayer to their human enemies, to witches and wizards in their fathers' houses, and so they are mistaken.

As Christians, Bible commands us to put to death, but not human being, to command "fall down and die" but not witches and wizards. When you surrender your life to Jesus and He becomes the Chief Commandant of your life, you have nothing to fear about witches and wizards, because greater is He that is in you; no power of enemies can prevail over your life if you know Who you believe. As a child of God, you don't worry about those enemies again because your Father is at war against them, so you rest in Him.

But then for you to remain standing in Christ, you must pray "Fall down and die" prayer against the right and real enemies of your life. Here is what the Bible says,

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry." Colossians 3:5

Your real enemy is your flesh which you must put to death on a daily basis, you must pray fervently for the flesh to fall down and die, that the adamic nature in you to die by thunder, and that the every trace element of sin in you to be consumed by holy fire of God.

The evil people, wicked human being, witches and wizards who want to stand against your life are not your enemies, they are God's enemies and God is a Man of war, so you leave them to God and face your business. Your real enemy of your soul which God want you to face, to pray against and to put to death is your flesh, who want to drag you to eternal damnation and to displease God.

This flesh has group of members, very terrible enemies. The Bible says "Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth" the flesh members of immorality, anger, uncleanness, evil passion, evil desire, covetousness and so on.

They are so many that we must continuously put them to death every day; that is the reason God says we should not disturb ourselves with witches, wizards and evil people, that He will take care of them for us, because God knows we have so many and more terrible members of enemies we need to put to death in our lives.

Beloved, here are some powerful prayer points the Lord gave me, you must pray them with all seriousness:

1, EVERY OLD SINFUL NATURE, STRUGGLING WITH MY NEW LIFE IN CHRIST, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME!

2, EVERY ADAMIC NATURE IN MY LIFE, THAT REFUSES TO GO AFTER MY SALVATION AND YOU CALL YOURSELF MY WEAKNESS, TODAY I REJECT YOU AS MY WEAKNESS AND I COMMAND YOU TO FALL DOWN AND DIE IN JESUS NAME.

3, YOU BAD HABITS AND CHARACTERS FLOWING FROM MY FATHER'S HOUSE AND FROM MY MOTHER HERITAGE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR AFTER MY SALVATION? DIEEE IN JESUS NAME!

4, I COME AGAINST YOU THESE EVIL BEHAVIORS AND SATANIC ADDICTED HABITS OF LUST, ANGER, GOSSIP, MASTURBATION, PHONOGRAPH, WATCHING NUDE MOVIES AND PICTURES, THAT WANT TO RUIN MY GOD'S GIVEN DESTINY, MY SOUL, MY MARRIAGE, MY CAREER, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DIE NOW IN JESUS NAME!

Amen in Jesus name. God bless you!

RTEM. rtemoutreach.org

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer by DonBenny77(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2019
I figured that out as well by mere reasoning after attending MFM manna water programme once. The prayer is against demons, forces and powers not against neighbours like that stupid daddy freeze will say.

All through the prayer points I never heard neighbour should die by fire.
But the gullible will always be decieved.

An occultic neighbour isn't your neighbour but a demon.
So fall down and die by fire! grin
Re: Yes, I Now Pray "Fall Down And Die" Prayer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow!

This is so on point!

Thanks Op, for that's my orientation as well, i can remember telling someone recently that any sleep that would come in between me and my prayer that night, i destroy in Jesus' name!

And this was because the previous night, sleep didn't allow me to pray as I had intended.

Those are the kind of enemies that we should use fire to destroy, not human beings that Jesus came to save.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inform Us Anytime You Want To Tear Your Wife's Nyash!-christian Sect To Members / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi Ni Oluwa Ogo / Apostle Suleman Pays Return Ticket For 20 Nigerians In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.