Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Prayer For Masculinism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For Masculinism (415 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year / What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Masculinism by TheIkoro(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
"We have been waiting a long time for thee."
- one of The Adversary.

The Word of mine that I wrote at the age of twenty-four, even as Jesus Christ spoke at the age of twelve, even as Moses spoke at the age of forty; had in it two words – the word “blind,” and the word “friends.”

Thou has spent over two decades replacing the word “friends” in it with the word “adversaries.” And thou now would thou replace the word “blind” in it with the word “dead” – in all its entirety?!

And therefore, until the genuine Yoruba word for the word “soul” is placed in the fifty-third chapter of the Book of Isaiah, in the copy of the Yoruba Bible that I presently use:

May the worst of all the curses that have ever been, that is, and that ever can be; be upon he and she who mislead a blind man on the road.

And all Masculinism shall say, “Amen.”

And this prayer shall be neither written, nor uttered in Yoruba – a most unrighteous culture, a most unrighteous tribe.

- Ikoro Iyineleda (30th of June, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Holds Music Ministers’ Conference, ‘the Minstrel’ [see Details] / Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky / Fake Or Real Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.