Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky (413 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky by Legendguy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
WARNING MESSAGE FROM THE LORD JESUS TO TONTOH DIKEH AND GOD'S JUDGMENT PLACED ON BOBRISKY
For the Lord Jesus have said if Tontoh Dikeh refuse to repent and still continues in sin she will end up in hell
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
from the Above Bible scriptures the Lord Jesus says that Tontoh Dikeh is a Jezebel and a satanist and she have gone so far to teach and seduce God's servant and have cause God's children to eat things sacrificed unto idols and have cause my children to commit fornication. tell her that i am given her the Last chance to repent and turn to me or else she will be cast into hell forever. the Lord Jesus says that Tontoh Dike's Days are numbered, that if she continues in sin she will not last long her sins and evil she have commited on earth have reach my Father which is in heaven, and i and my father which is in heaven cannot behold her sins any more. The Lord Jesus speaks. that tell her that her days are numbered and as for her followers and those that is supporting her including those companies and my children who are supporting her that i will Judge them. i will also cast them into hell if they repent not and i the Lord jesus will not spare any if guilty. The Lord Jesus says Tontoh Dikeh i created her for a Purpose to serve me and win souls for me, instead of winning souls for me, she is budy winning souls for the devil, through her nude dressings, attachments, earings, lipsticks and half naked dressings and other atroticies she have comitted. and many of my children are following her evil ways. she have gone so far to negotiate her soul to the devil in order to destroy humanity in hell. the Lord Jesus is crying in heaven and regreting why he created Tontoh Dikeh because right now many are already in hell, even my children are already in hell because of Tontoh Dike. tell Tontoh Dike that i am giving her the last chance to repent and turn to me or else if she continue in her ways of sin I the Lord Jesus will wipe her off from the earth and her days are numbered, tell her that i the Lord Jesus is warning her and i am sending her this warning because i Love her. if she reject this warning then she will be prepared to face hell for Judgment is already set for her.

and as for Bobrisky tell him that he is already doomed because he have sold his soul to the devil and the devil is his father of it.
1John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
END

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE SOULS AND WARN OTHERS

Source: HOPE FOR CHRIST ALL NATION

Re: Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky by Amazingman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
General public service announcement
Re: Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky by hahn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jesus should do something about the picture below first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? / Borno Christians, The World Most Persecuted. / Jesus Christ Did Not Resurrect Physically From The Dead - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.