Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

RUGA SETTLEMENT: Yoruba Herdsmen, Igbo Herdsmen, Urhobo Herdsmen, Efik Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA SETTLEMENT: Yoruba Herdsmen, Igbo Herdsmen, Urhobo Herdsmen, Efik Herdsmen (273 Views)

PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RUGA SETTLEMENT: Yoruba Herdsmen, Igbo Herdsmen, Urhobo Herdsmen, Efik Herdsmen by ensamy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
With the proposed Ruga Settlement for herdsmen, I think it's a good opportunity for others to try Thier hands in this business opportunity that will provide all the necessary opportunities as proposed by the federal government including loan. I am thinking of buying some cattles so I can start the business in anticipation to the proposed settlement and loans, What do you think. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool I can create job with this animal husbandry business.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA SETTLEMENT: Yoruba Herdsmen, Igbo Herdsmen, Urhobo Herdsmen, Efik Herdsmen by idomalord: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
ensamy:
With the proposed Ruga Settlement for herdsmen, I think it's a good opportunity for others to try Thier hands in this business opportunity that will provide all the necessary opportunities as proposed by the federal government including loan. I am thinking of buying some cattles so I can start the business in anticipation to the proposed settlement and loans, What do you think. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool I can create job with this animal husbandry business.

Islamization of Nigeria is something that didn't start now, ruga settlement is just another step. Now, imagine it comes to your state and these fulanis are well armed who will contend with them when they are in each state, the defeat of the entire country will be easier after Nigeria is declared a full Muslim country but what Christians will be thinking is the money they can gain

(1) (Reply)

SE AND SS Be Wise. Ruga And Cattle Ranching/ Colony Is The Same / Video: Drug Cartel: How I Feel Each Time I'm On Board A Plane - Omo-agege / Supreme Court Verdict: Adeleke Congratulates Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.