Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 (6438 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by chiomarita: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Annie Idibia, the pretty, actress wife of singer, Tuface Idibia is under attack by her followers on Instagram for stepping out exposing much of her cleavage.

Annie who has two beautiful daughters for the legendary musician, was out for an event today, Sunday, June 30, rocking a Little Blue Dress well adorned with tassels.

The actress left her hair falling lustrously, leaving her upper cleavages exposed.

Her fans are not finding it funny…..see their reactions below. One of the fans even threatened to forceful defile Annie....more photos at https://pearlsnews.com/fans-lampoon-annie-idibia-for-stepping-out-exposing-her-b00bs-photos/

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by FAMILYJA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Too revealing
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Abfinest007(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
if 2face is tired of sucking them please package them in d fringe

3 Likes

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
See...

When women are given too much chance and attention, depravity and immorality increases in that society.

Emperor Imes told me something like the above... I can see he was telling the truth.

Respect to the coming great emperor, Imes.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by itspzpics(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
And if u ask them, they will say they are not doing it to attract any man rather they are doing it to make themselves happy.

I do not know how a sane human will find happiness in a being a tool of the devil; a tool which the devil uses to cause widespread immorality on the land and divert people from that which will benefit them to that which will destroy their lives; a tool the devil uses to acheive illicit sexual actions amongst people and consequentially, wide spreading of sexual infections; a tool the devil uses to arouse sexual feelings in men and cause them to go seeking satisfaction to their urges in illicit ways such as rape.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 troublesomeness.

And to think this lady is married... Man, the world is fvcked up!!! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by LearnITsmash(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
See silly hypocrites in her comment section trolling her, Nigerians and misplaced priorities undecided
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by obiekunie2: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
this woman is still hot fa!

i think i can still lash her for free without asking her to pay me! lipsrsealed
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by crazyABO(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2019
He never said I will rape u oh sad people can so lie sha
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by starbuck(f): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2019
My kids don suck mine to the extent the thing don flat like ironed clothes cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by vera1997: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2019
she's still looking younger
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:
My kids don suck mine to the extent the thing don flat like ironed clothes cry cry cry
there is nothing wrong with that tho. Breast is overrated

1 Like

Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Amuocha: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Dirty thing sad
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by itsme01: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:

Is that not what they are meant for?
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by jendhorlee(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
"the cleavages" where are they ? undecided
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Auxigen(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2019
What does she hope to gain with this nw...why d marketing? 2Baba no dey do her well ni?
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Isoduwa(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Beautiful baby i miss you
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
See...

When women are given too much chance and attention, depravity and immorality increases in that society.

Emperor Imes told me something like the above... I can see he was telling the truth.
Respect to the coming great emperor, Imes.
That’s why they remain OBJECTS of MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
No added value

Of course!, they were created for SEXXX.
Nothing else..
That’s the reason I go straight to the point when in their midst.
I price them like every other commodities.
Not my Fault.
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by bennynaza(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Rape is now a play thing.

Nonsense girls trivializing such a serious offence with their attention seeking allegations
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
It's every unfortunate those some of the so call celebrities are not good influence on the society,beauty without brain,if u are in need of Venza 2012 model, check my signature
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by Pepperoniq(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Rapist Everywhere.
Social Media Rapist.
Odikwa egwu
Re: 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 by rowland545(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:
y blame d kids alone ? Are they d only one sucking

(1) (Reply)

Popular R&b Singer D'angelo Was Arrested For Trying To Solicit A Prostitute. / Soulja Boy's 21st Birthday Gift To Self -- $55 Million G5 Jet (pic) / Rihanna Posts A Close Picture Of Her Ass On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.