Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (58049 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by ZWorld: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Here is the concluding part of singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's interview with YNaija where she accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that after he had allegedly raped her inside her mother's living room, Pastor Biodun told her she should be happy a man of God was the one who took her virginity. Here is the video below.

https://zenithnaija.com/you-should-be-happy-a-man-of-god-disvirgined-you-coza-pastor-to-busola-dakolo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHpz48Tvizw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuN4dB_6Cxw

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by ZWorld: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Watch The Full Videos HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by thesicilian: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Tolexander: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2019
hmmm

The same way Virgin Mary should be happy that the Holy Spirit disvirgined her?

Man of God turned “god of men”

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by KristaPretty(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
How can a man rape you ''Multiple times'' That means you never avoided him after the first time

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by twerkjack: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Tolexander post=79742147][/quote]

No

Brainless bloggers undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by twerkjack: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2019
angry
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by martyns303(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
The impunity....

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Lol. She got disvirgined by an annoited preek!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by jhvhccgk: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
lol
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
I'm sharing this to lend more voice to the cruelty happening being the churches.

Man of God indeed! Using his prick to devour the soul of those coming to seek help from God.

This man is worse than MMM, brothers.

MMM steals people's money. This man steals people's money and soul at the same time - sense of existing.

Timi I say nail that idiot!

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by loadedvibes: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Lol.. this is absurd.. I swear

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by advocatebaba(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2019
How old are u now minus how old you were when u were raped. The answer will give us reason why u kept quite for a long time or for a short time.

This woman get sense, she know say some women now are trending on social media, she too wanna trend lol. we have hear you, take your case to the court. Believe some of this story at your peril.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sirusX(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
She receive the holy cane multiple times shocked

1 strike should have been enough to send him behind bars

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Sirpaul(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
JESUS WEPT

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by joseph1832(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
... Men I need to book space for this one.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
spongeisback:
Biodun fatoyinbo wife is the most complicit "woman" ever! She's a typical Nigerian woman condoning rape and sexual assault on other women in the hands of her husband just because she wants to keep her home. There's no WAY she wouldn't know her husband is a rapist no way! Evil woman.
oyakhilome's wife filed for divorce with all the luxuries that was surrounding her. Anyway only God knows who is truly serving him cause if we're to judge by the scandals surrounding these pastors no one would be attending church

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by HappyPagan: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Same thing Holy Spirit told Mary... grin grin angry

Christian dicks are not loyal.. When your Master takes 2000 years to come, conji overflow ensues....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by coalcoal1(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
How can a man rape you ''Multiple times'' That means you never avoided him after the first time

Does d multiple times diminish or change d fact dat she was raped d first time? Why are some of U like Dis? And U are lady abi..

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by blackpanda: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Watch how ignorant bigots will start attacking the woman to protect the perpetrator

Our problem in Nigeria is very complex

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
How do some of you reason before commenting?

@17 and being that he was her family pastor, what could she have done? Hope you know most rape victims shy away from telling their family about the incident?

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by femtex007(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you for coming out. wow. You are bold and you are amazing . You are indeed God sent to so many that are too afraid to talk and speak out.

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked cool

You have turned her to a Belgium/ Fairly used material...

Timi be bleeping fairly used material since....
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Karemarealty288(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
The pastor right now...

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
That is
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by edo3(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by akinbode1(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
This fatoyinbo self...
I don't trust the Man.....

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Zombiekiller010: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Why has this man of Satan not been investigated , seems the allegation is true cus he hasn't debunk it.

However i think Fatoyinbo and Busola Dakolo were dating back them, maybe she is now feeling bad about there relationship breakup now that Fatoyinbo has become one of the rich pastor in 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by koolaid87: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo, you need to address this.

It's high time people started boycotting all these masquerades in suits

18 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Yusfunoble(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How do some of you reason before commenting?

Actually it’s the other way round. They comment before reasoning.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.