Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. (3770 Views)

How To Start Online Fish Table Business / Snooker Table Available For Sale � / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by neutralmind: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

I'm sure we have all seen a pool (snooker ) table somewhere. Its quite popular.

But do you know you can make money from a snooker table?

This business can easily generate additional income.

It requires little supervision if you work with the strategy I will reveal .

If you need an extra source of income, this is the ideal business for you.

Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by neutralmind: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Snooker table business is a niche model that has potential with the right approach to marketing.

Pool (snooker ) game centres were once popular, and they could catch fire again with strategic branding and some innovation.

basically snooker is a cool game that had several health benefits.

Its also a great form to relaxation and a great leisure activity.

Its is common for working class individuals to play snooker after work. Its a great way to relax, hang out and network with friends basically.

Snooker appeals more to the male gender. However the ladies are not left out too. Its a cool game for the mature mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by neutralmind: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Now let's get down to business.

How can I make money from the snooker business?

How much can I make from 1 table?

How do I operate the business?

How can I monitor the business?

How much do I need to start?

What type of snooker table is required?

How about the location or space?

1 Like

Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by neutralmind: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
In Nigeria today, there is huge demand for any activity geared towards leisure and entertainment

This business is a perfect fit.

To be continued tomorrow....

Feel free do drop your comments, questions or opinion.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by neutralmind: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
How can I make money from snooker?

Its simple, you buy a table, place it in a good location, make it available for individuals to play the game and you earn as they play.

You make money as the game is played. The good part is you don't necessarily have to be there 24/7
Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by dayosharks: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2019
I have long wanted to have my own snooker table bar or joint where folks can come to hang around after a long day's stressful work. Or during weekends when folks are extremely bored, you know people are just looking for where to go and hang around to have some fun.
Can you give me your phone number so we can talk?
Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by Flakky26(f): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2020
great thread. pls lets contribute more. i am learning new things
Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by purejustice36: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
I’m following
OP hasn’t commented in 2yrs
Hope all is well or those yeye nairaland mods don block am ni
Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by Jp96(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Discover how to make money From Snooker Table business. by Tissyjay(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2023
I wish OP continued this.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Issuing House In Nigeria? / Oil Prices Dip By 2.5% Amid U.S. Inventory Data Concerns / Starting A Business In Lagos With N1m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.