Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Universerjob Career/skill Acquisition Community - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Universerjob Career/skill Acquisition Community (209 Views)

Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn / Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / Skill Acquisition: A Better Alternative For Formal Education? What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universerjob Career/skill Acquisition Community by universerjob02: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Ways to survived as an employed

If you're one of the recently unemployed, I feel for you. I've been there.
It's a scary thought to realize you just cashed your last paycheck and don't know where the next will be coming from. But you'll survive.
I once went unemployed for six months, and did so without spending my weekends at home alone or eating ramen for dinner. I lived well and you can too.
1. Apply for unemployment benefits
You can claim unemployment benefits if you lost your job through no fault of your own. The U.S. Department of Labor says it takes two to three weeks to start receiving benefits after you file a claim, so start the process the instant your job ends. Some states allow you to apply over the phone or online, while others require an in-person visit. To find out what your state offers, check out the DOL's list of state unemployment offices . click here to continue reading[url]If you're one of the recently unemployed, I feel for you. I've been there.
It's a scary thought to realize you just cashed your last paycheck and don't know where the next will be coming from. But you'll survive.
I once went unemployed for six months, and did so without spending my weekends at home alone or eating ramen for dinner. I lived well and you can too.
You can claim unemployment benefits if you lost your job through no fault of your own. The U.S. Department of Labor says it takes two to three weeks to start receiving benefits after you file a claim, so start the process the instant your job ends. Some states allow you to apply over the phone or online, while others require an in-person visit. To find out what your state offers, check out the DOL's list of state unemployment offices . click here to continue reading[/url]If you're one of the recently unemployed, I feel for you. I've been there.
You can claim unemployment benefits if you lost your job through no fault of your own. The U.S. Department of Labor says it takes two to three weeks to start receiving benefits after you file a claim, so start the process the instant your job ends. Some states allow you to apply over the phone or online, while others require an in-person visit. To find out what your state offers, check out the DOL's list of state unemployment offices . click here to continue reading(s)

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Data Analysis Done / Lets Help In Improving Your Paper And Remove All Plagiarised Contents / Chess Makes Kids Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.