Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn (617 Views)

Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? / Universerjob Career/skill Acquisition Community / What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn by anwori(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, I want to thank everyone on this forum for your advise, you have sharpen minds and build families with your gesture. pls help my friend need an advice on a career skill to learn.
My friend was born with golden spoon she's the first child among 3 girls, loss her mom when she was young due to her dad neglegens , afterwards her dad loss everything he had and was sack from work, nothing is working for him even to get a job, she 20yrs now just dropped out from Madonna university due to financies even to feed in school was difficult friends were helping for food, she did not pay fees for 2yrs and the school stop her exams, she left the school afterwards, her 2 sisters live with different relatives, she's been home for a month doing nothing, she wanted to accept a 12k monthly job but I told her to learn a skill to build herself. She don't know any skills to learn and does not have any experience of outside world.
Pls guys help my friend, which modern skills can a girl of 20yrs learn that will be profitable and productive for her in future.
Sorry for long write and grammatical errors, all advise and comments would be appreciated, thanks
Re: Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn by endsarrrs(f): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just a moment...
Re: Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn by Tohsynetita1: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
anwori:
Good evening nairalanders, I want to thank everyone on this forum for your advise, you have sharpen minds and build families with your gesture. pls help my friend need an advice on a career skill to learn.
My friend was born with golden spoon she's the first child among 3 girls, loss her mom when she was young due to her dad neglegens , afterwards her dad loss everything he had and was sack from work, nothing is working for him even to get a job, she 20yrs now just dropped out from Madonna university due to financies even to feed in school was difficult friends were helping for food, she did not pay fees for 2yrs and the school stop her exams, she left the school afterwards, her 2 sisters live with different relatives, she's been home for a month doing nothing, she wanted to accept a 12k monthly job but I told her to learn a skill to build herself. She don't know any skills to learn and does not have any experience of outside world.
Pls guys help my friend, which modern skills can a girl of 20yrs learn that will be profitable and productive for her in future.
Sorry for long write and grammatical errors, all advise and comments would be appreciated, thanks

It depends on interest and money and time.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn by sageb: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
anwori:

What is her course of study? What skills does she have passion for?
Is she fashion inclined or tech saavy?
You need to know what she has b passion for before we can advice her
Re: Pls Help My Friend Need A Career Skill To Learn by colintin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Let her take advantage of the present costly cooking gas, kerosene and wood charcoal to learn how to produce bio-charcoal from agricultural wastes. An online training currently ongoing is conducted by Mercy Green Initiative. Their contact is 08030699358

(1) (Reply)

Proof-reading Your Projects, Documents, Essays Etc! / Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise / I Need Urgent Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.