Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,068 members, 7,832,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK (651 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Who Are The Owners Of The Cows Causing Problems In Nigeria? / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by donaldeke(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2019
This is a tweet by former aviation minister. Anybody with more understanding of this? See his tweet below:

I stopped eating cow meat when I learnt that the herders have sex with the cows before they are sold and slaughtered for their meat.
This is done for sexual gratification and ritual purposes.
The meat is charmed.

That is why herdsmen NEVER eat cows: they eat goats and chicken.

Read more here:

https://www.reporterswall.com/herders-sex-cows-sold-ffk/
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by delishpot: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2019
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by Elagancy: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2019
yuck
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by Auxtin85(m): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by wyqay: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2019
wonders shall never ........
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by alfarouq(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2019
This guy doesn't know how to lie. Not only herders but fulani's don't eat goat. In fact they are allergic to goat meat.
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by IamD18: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2019
This man is just too big to be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by Kulas: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2019
I think FFK is right
Re: Herders Have Sex With The Cows Before They Are Sold - FFK by tigernews: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
FFK is 100% right.

This is a tweet by former aviation minister. Anybody with more understanding of this? See his tweet below:

I stopped eating cow meat when I learnt that the herders have sex with the cows before they are sold and slaughtered for their meat.
This is done for sexual gratification and ritual purposes.
The meat is charmed.

That is why herdsmen NEVER eat cows: they eat goats and chicken.

Read more here:

https://www.reporterswall.com/herders-sex-cows-sold-ffk/[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Fired By SARS Operatives Kill Street Cleaner In Lagos (Pics) / Comedian Charged With Rape / Scammer Posing As Regina Daniel Husband, Ned Son On Social Media Arrested [Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.