Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

A Heartfelt wish - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Heartfelt wish (356 Views)

5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Heartfelt wish by guvnor02(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2019
On a day like this several years back, was a very remarkable day in the town of Ogbomoso in Oyo State. Like a male nightingale, a sonorous voice was heard in the house of Mr. David Okewole in the wee hours of that day, so sharp was the voice that ears of the neighbour tingled with great excitement. It was a new baby. It was a robust like skin baby girl who by the 8th day named Precious Omobola David

A Heartfelt Wish

This heartfelt wish is just for you
Today is your special day
May all the dreams you do pursue
Be realized in every way.

A special person you are to me
You deserve the best of everything
So may this birthday and the coming year be
One that offers you the best that life may bring.

Happy Birthday damsel!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Decorations / Jkings Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks In Ozoro & Oleh In Delta State / Lagos International Trade Fair 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.