Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (32354 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by paix(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Her head dey game.

Atimes girls like this always want me to behead myself

Am just too dull.

Still having problems reciting A-Z. Dont even know if its LNMOPQ or NMLOPQ
That is simply because you have not DISCOVERED yourself. If you did, you would've known where best you are suited, and the girls with the PhD will be running after you. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Mrbenny001: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Congrat
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by encryptjay(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Why are some of you concerned with her 'supposed' country in Africa when she already said she's a proud black British woman?
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by izic911: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2019
tactius:

25 million naira is more money than a phd can make in their entire life here in Nigeria wink

Still, it's better to have a degree....

Modified

By the way, PhD is better than big brother Nigeria. Thank you
you mean the 25 million wey efe don useless finish . Bros abeg wake up
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by ugkk: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2019
abdulyaro66:
I’m buying gift cards and coins in sweet rates
what rate do you buy BTC?
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by yaki84: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2019
abdulyaro66:
I’m buying gift cards and coins in sweet rates
Hw much will u buy 2naira coin?
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Whiteways: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations o jare, yio da fun o, you are different from the Olosho's representing her family. + busola timidakolo and biodun fatoyinbo and co.
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

A Black British woman from london, Monifa Phillips becomes the first black woman to graduate from University Of Glasgow with a PhD in Physics. Gistvic Reports.

Monifa was celebrated by friends, family and twitters users as they congratulated her.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/monifa-phillips-becomes-first-black.html
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

A Black British woman from london, Monifa Phillips becomes the first black woman to graduate from University Of Glasgow with a PhD in Physics. Gistvic Reports.

Monifa was celebrated by friends, family and twitters users as they congratulated her.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/monifa-phillips-becomes-first-black.html
wow commendable

1 Like

vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

She wrote:

See More Photos:
wow commendable

1 Like

Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Larryomooba:

See u ehn I'm tired of mentalities like urs...ion like BBN too but dont feel every one on bbn are jobless did u read this ppls profile at all? They are not useless ppl, again wen u av ur own cartel try to sponsor scholars and not a show that would give u more returns....any day anytime the show is for profit.
[/s]
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

U are dumb a phd holder can make that in 2 hrs
Hia!! Pls how can a PHD holder make 25m in this Nigeria in a month sef. Talk more of 24hours. Dey use your head o
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Devgod:
Hia!! Pls how can a PHD holder make 25m in this Nigeria in a month sef. Talk more of 24hours. Dey use your head o

Consultants are paid millions of dollars for fee hours job
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Everybody can't be a PHD holder. Some are called to be entertainers. Point of correction it is not every Nigerian youth that is struggling to enter BBN
Off cause I agree with you 100% everybody can't be a PHD holder the same way everybody can't be an entertainer either. They are rather struggling to watch it. Correction noted
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Consultants are paid millions of dollars for fee hours job
not in this country na bros. I'm not sure a PhD holder makes up to 1m a month sef
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2019
tactius:

25 million naira is more money than a phd can make in their entire life here in Nigeria wink

Still, it's better to have a degree....

Modified

By the way, PhD is better than big brother Nigeria. Thank you
Wake up!!! It's 25 million naira ooo not dollars and you say a PHD holder that knows what he or she is doing can't make it their entire life, let me take that as a joke. And I guess the winner will actually spend it their entire life without working again grin
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by faruqola(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
nice one... good one from the negro
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by icankel: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Name checkers association of Nigeria will surely be disappointed this time. Congrats to her
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by jesmond3945: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
uuzba:

Please show me the PhD holder.
do you know what is called patents?
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by djbamx(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congrats pretty!
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Playthepianos: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
interesting..better don't come back to Africa
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Progress62(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
London Amaka�
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by abdulyaro66(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
ugkk:
what rate do you buy BTC?
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by DennisEche(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Her head dey game.

Atimes girls like this always want me to behead myself

Am just too dull.

Still having problems reciting A-Z. Dont even know if its LNMOPQ or NMLOPQ
YOU ARE IN SAME CLASS OF DULLNESS WITH THE SCAMMER PMB. EMPTY MODAFUKKING DULLARDS, NA ONLY RUGA NNA SABI
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by Benekruku(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
DennisEche:

YOU ARE IN SAME CLASS OF DULLNESS WITH THE SCAMMER PMB. EMPTY MODAFUKKING DULLARDS, NA ONLY RUGA NNA SABI
[/s]
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by onymodel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
This one have use book to kill herself..........Come to Nigeria now they'll say go and do graduate trainee...you dont have experience
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by enomakos(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
kudos
Re: Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics by booksrite001: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
paix:
That is simply because you have not DISCOVERED yourself. If you did, you would've known where best you are suited, and the girls with the PhD will be running after you. Good luck.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Finally Jamb Have Release The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.