Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why People End Up Failing Instead Of Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why People End Up Failing Instead Of Making Money (589 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People End Up Failing Instead Of Making Money by Gurusmaster: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2010
It is no longer news that one can actually make money from the internet. But to many making money from the internet is not real!!!
In this post I shall be discussing with you why people end up losing money in their pursuit to make money.

WHY DO PEOPLE END UP LOSING MONEY INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY?
1.Lack of focus
2.lack of targets
3.spirit of postponement
4. And fear of failing.

Before you can make money you must first deal with the above points.
Now Lack of focus because you are not focused every business opportunity that comes to you, you will see it as a fake.
lack of targets before you can be a succefull businessman you must have a target a goal you want to achieve
spirit of postponement each time you want to do any thing, you will keep on postponing it why not go and do it now?
fear of failing That fear that you fail have been planted in you so you have to work hard and remove that fear.

Lear great ways to be your own boss
Visit http://Cyberbizworld..com

(1) (Reply)

Construction / Sports Wears Knitting Machines / Business Consultant Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.