Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic (5141 Views)

Airtel Youtube Night Data- Who Knows How To Download Videos With It? / How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage / How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by freedomjoshah: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2019
See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choice Without Any Other Software

see how it works here
Continue reading https://okakasite.com/2019/07/01/how-to-download-videos-from-youtube/ | Okakasite

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by BuhBye: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2019
If you are a serial YouTube video downloader like me just get videorder app and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by mojibbz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhBye:
If you are a serial YouTube video downloader like me just get videorder app and thank me later.
You don't even need an app just open YouTube on a browser and then when you find what you want to download, edit the url so as to remove the 'ube' from the whole address then you re left with something like "https://www.yout.com/......." then press enter and you'll be redirected to a download site straight forward, no ads or anything. Been using that for years now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by BuhBye: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
mojibbz:

You don't even need an app just open YouTube on a browser and then when you find what you want to download, edit the url so as to remove the 'ube' from the whole address then you re left with something like "https://www.yout.com/......." then press enter and you'll be redirected to a download site straight forward, no ads or anything. Been using that for years now
An app is necessary if you want the option of downloading a preferred quality (4k, 1080p, 360 etc)

1 Like

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
3gp nko? i nr ft dwnld am again o
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by mojibbz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhBye:

An app is necessary if you want the option of downloading a preferred quality (4k, 1080p, 360 etc)
Lol did you even try it. You can download videos also of upto 720p free. But you need to go pro to download higher mp videos
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by freedomjoshah: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
try to visit the link you will see different options. 3gp, mp4 wmv etc
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by BuhBye: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
mojibbz:

Lol did you even try it. You can download videos also of upto 720p free. But you need to go pro to download higher mp videos
I can see the site has it's own merits. But i still prefer the app which gives 10x your normal download speed plus it's much more convenient. No need to pay to download higher resolution. grin
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by DarkJeddi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
TubeMate gets the job done,anytime any day.. undecided
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by uniqflames(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
TubeMate is still the best
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by BuhBye: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
uniqflames:
TubeMate is still the best
DarkJeddi:
Outdated. Videorder is the bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by uniqflames(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Outdated? You're kidding. No video on YouTube or on your device TubeMate can't download. One thing about TubeMate I like so much is that it shows dropzone immediately you copied an address.[Qquote author=BuhBye post=79888058]
Outdated. Videorder is the bomb. [/quote]
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
BuhBye:

Outdated. Videorder is the bomb.
Maybe outdated to you,it has served me well and is still being improved on at each regular update..

And what exactly can Videorder do that TubeMate cannot do? shocked
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by BuhBye: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Maybe outdated to you,it has served me well and is still being improved on at each regular update..

Link detection plus you can download playlists.
The difference is not much sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2019
BuhBye:

Link detection plus you can download playlists.
The difference is not much sha.
Ok,maybe I'll give it a try.. shocked
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Videoder has sharper image quality and download speed is just great.My problem is how can I download correct English nollywood film straight on youtube.Please I need you to suggest better youtube channels to me with legit upload of recent nollywood films
Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Videoder has sharper image quality and download speed is just great.My problem is how can I download correct English nollywood film straight on youtube.Please I need you to suggest better youtube channels to me with legit upload of recent nollywood films

1 Like

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by Naeem7100(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2023
If you want to download videos from YouTube, I recommend you to check out the tool YouTube Converter mp4 which is completely free and fast. visit https://www.youtubeconvertermp4.com/

Re: See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic by TheAdvocate(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Snaptube is the bomb.

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse For Free By Simply Changing Your Apn Setting, MTN Users Only / Must Watch: See What Happens When You Pick Call While Your Phone Is Charging / New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.