Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane (19872 Views)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by chiboy1116: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Unrated900:

Lol you ennnn bad guy as for me I can only swap him with martial
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oga, remove that man city. man city is a team without history, no root, nothing at all. They are just like that PSG, they can't do Real Madrid any thing

The way people shout history never seizes to amaze me. Obviously, Mancity is no in the same breathe as Madrid's past. But the future is THESAME. HISTORY wins you nothing my guy. Man Utd have more history than city but that cannot help them win the league next season ahead of City.

Madrid won most of their CL when only 13 teams where contesting. Then recently won 4 with Ronaldo because they had one of the most insanely prolific goalscorer in history who did most of it when it mattered most. But Good luck finding another one.

At present, I don't see any first teamers in City Swapping for Madrid because the only thing Madrid can offer right now is history. Otherwise, it's a footballing downgrade. As long as Madrid cannot directly sign Man City superstars, there's enough players for both of them to choose from. But then, there's only one Pep and he's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Error in connection...Mr Perez we don't want
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Kingosytex(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2019
@ Jelel6 With all due respect, i don't think you understand football. Why do you think that every player dreams of playing for Real Madrid?

Man City can't be compared to Madrid. Madrid is miles ahead of that city in every aspect. City can't even be compared to Barcelona, they aren't mates. The best player in that city will ditch them for madrid once madrid comes calling.

You talked about guardiola, what about zidane that won the CL on the consecutive occasions, a feat that the said guardiola couldn't achieve even with barca
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by ddeola: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Una dey still dey dream. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Perkins1: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
jelel6:

At present, I don't see any first teamers in City Swapping for Madrid because the only thing Madrid can offer right now is history. Otherwise, it's a footballing downgrade. As long as Madrid cannot directly sign Man City superstars, there's enough players for both of them to choose from. But then, there's only one Pep and he's the difference.

Bros.. Obviously you don't know football. History or not, Madrid is in a different league from City. You gave Ronaldo all the credit for Madrid success, yes he's with a more stronger Juve side and we saw how he won the Champions League for them. (Don't talk about the league because before he came, Juve have won it 6 times in a row).

Please who are Man City super stars that you think will not jump at the opportunity to stay for Madrid?
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by stchinedu: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Actually swapping a Benz for a Bicycle.. grin

Mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by ceeceeco: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
geedot:
Zidane easy na!
Zidane performed awesomely without signing a single major player in his first tenure. Can only imagine what that bald headed got in store for Barça and the rest of Europe.
Very wise man, he knows one man can never cover up for Ronaldo. Hazard, Jovic and Mane should provide a good alternative!
If uncle Zidane wants to replace Ronaldo, then he needs to buy players/a player with a good header, a good free kick taker, and a proven goal scorer.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
logon599:
Losing Mane to get Asensio? That's like swapping your Mercedes C230 for a Kia Rio

Get your beautiful professional architectural designs at very low prices and from any location. Call or chat 08061219212 for more of my job samples.

what software is this? AutoCAD?
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Perkins1:

Bros.. Obviously you don't know football. History or not, Madrid is in a different league from City. You gave Ronaldo all the credit for Madrid success, yes he's with a more stronger Juve side and we saw how he won the Champions League for them. (Don't talk about the league because before he came, Juve have won it 6 times in a row).

Please who are Man City super stars that you think will not jump at the opportunity to stay for Madrid?
[quote author=Piercy post=79833917]

I didn't give Ronaldo all the credit. I gave him Most of the credit because that's what it is.

And who said Juve was much stronger? Than Madrid? Certainly not me. In fact, I've written at length how average I think Juve Play and won't win any CL with Ronaldo and Messi combine. Next season, Juve still won't Win Any CL. How far they go depends on who they meet.

If you claim to know football so much, you'll understand Madrid was unattractive from 2003 to 2009, while Barca, AC Milan and English teams flourished. Winning trophies keep you at the top. Not History.

Forget bro, no Mancity star who's playing regularly would move to Madrid at this point in time. Leave Pep and his football to play for who? What? Don't assume all the players have a hopeless romantic with Madrid.

Sane is on the bench and a German. Bayern Munich have been openly saying they want to sign him endlessly. But he's been mute. He may move but it's staggering that a highly talented player who's German is not too eager to move to Bayern Munich while he's not first choice tells you something.

What footballing sense does it make for a player like Bernardo Silva, Debruyne, Sterling or Aguero to move to Madrid at this point in time?
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by DavSagacity(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
geedot:
Zidane easy na!
Zidane performed awesomely without signing a single major player in his first tenure. Can only imagine what that bald headed got in store for Barça and the rest of Europe.
Very wise man, he knows one man can never cover up for Ronaldo. Hazard, Jovic and Mane should provide a good alternative!
imagine....So Ronaldo is now equals 3 players ..? No be small. Juventus them get sense to quickly sign him
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:
@ Jelel6 With all due respect, i don't think you understand football. Why do you think that every player dreams of playing for Real Madrid?

Man City can't be compared to Madrid. Madrid is miles ahead of that city in every aspect. City can't even be compared to Barcelona, they aren't mates. The best player in that city will ditch them for madrid once madrid comes calling.

You talked about guardiola, what about zidane that won the CL on the consecutive occasions, a feat that the said guardiola couldn't achieve even with barca

Most players dream of playing for Real Madrid. Not EVERY PLAYER.

Now, if you're a bernado Silva, Debruyne or Aguero and don't have any dreams about Madrid, what footballing sense does it make too move to Madrid from Man city today? Tell me?

So, if it's so easy? While the talk of Madrid moving for easier midfield targets like Eriksen and Pogba and not Debruyne or Bernado Silva? Because they're not winning anything and it makes footballing sense to ditch their teams.

Man City don't have Madrid's past. I never said they did. But the future? They surely have. They have everything Madrid have except that history. For the future, they have the most outstanding footballing coach in the game right now to see them into it. Zidane won three Unprecedented CL, but that doesn't mean he's the same thing as Pep and he'll never be. Nobody scrambled for Zidane because clubs know pretty good how to measure a coach impact on a teamside.

If a Pep, or Klopp even, decides to move to Madrid tomorrow, Zidane will be gone by the day after. All 3 have won titles but a Klopp team and a Pep team plays football in a certain way. A way people talk about and remember them for. Zidane's team wins but Zidane's team have no identity.

The day any other coach have the guts to say he's the best in the world, call me out.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Kingosytex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Why didn't Barca go for De Bruyne, B. Silva and the rest but decided to go for De Jong? Every club has its priority. That Madrid hasn't tabled any offer for De Bryune and co is because Perez and co aren't interested in those players.

It baffles me how you guys over rate the Guardiola that has been unable to lay his hand on the CL simply because of the fact that he doesn't have MESSI. You have ignorantly chosen to underate Zidane, a man who did what the overated Guardiola hasn't done and can never do. 99.9% of all players will jump at the offer of playing for Real. Guardiola will come and go but REAL MADRID IS REAL MADRID. Comparing Man City to Barca is a crime let alone comparing them to Real Madrid. Man City should be compared to teams like Sevilla and Valencia, even Atletico Madrid is miles ahead

Cc Jelel6

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why didn't Barca go for De Bruyne, B. Silva and the rest but decided to go for De Jong? Every club has its priority. That Madrid hasn't tabled any offer for De Bryune and co is because Perez and co aren't interested in those players.

It baffles me how you guys over rate the Guardiola that has been unable to lay his hand on the CL simply because of the fact that he doesn't have MESSI. You have ignorantly chosen to underate Zidane, a man who did what the overated Guardiola hasn't done and can never do. 99.9% of all players will jump at the offer of playing for Real. Guardiola will come and go but REAL MADRID IS REAL MADRID. Comparing Man City to Barca is a crime let alone comparing them to Real Madrid. Man City should be compared to teams like Sevilla and Valencia, even Atletico Madrid is miles ahead

Cc Jelel6

Haha grin if it's so easy winning the CL with Messi, why has the club won only one since Pep left?

By your logic, Zidane's the massively overrated one who got scared when he knew Ronaldo is leaving and packed his own bagged too. Let's see how many trophies Zidane can win without Ronaldo. Including super coppas. Ridiculous.

Zidane's not even in my top five coaches and big clubs didn't even bother approaching him when he left. Nobody cared because he's not top 5.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Kingosytex(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
jelel6:

Haha grin if it's so easy winning the CL with Messi, why has the club won only one since Pep left?

By your logic, Zidane's the massively overrated one who got scared when he knew Ronaldo is leaving and packed his own bagged too. Let's see how many trophies Zidane can win without Ronaldo. Including super coppas. Ridiculous.

Zidane's not even in my top five coaches and big clubs didn't even bother approaching him when he left. Nobody cared because he's not top 5.

I don't believe any sensible player can ditch Real Madrid for Man City.

Guardiola is an overated opportunist. Atletico's Diego Simeone is miles ahead of that guy
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Perkins1: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
jelel6:

The same Zidane might not be a top coach to your standard. Man City with Guardiola will never win the Champions League needless to say back to back to back.
It's no argument, you mentioned Aguero, KDB, Silva, I hope you know Man City is willing to pay more than 50milion pounds for Isco, a player not in the first team of Real Madrid!
You should know the better team sir... We are not talking about PSG here. We are talking Madrid. Real Madrid.

History or Not.... Madrid is not in the same league as Man City. It's a crime mentioning both team in the same sentence!
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don't believe any sensible player can ditch Real Madrid for Man City.

Guardiola is an overated opportunist. Atletico's Diego Simeone is miles ahead of that guy

That's the idea. When players don't necessarily move between certain level of clubs. I don't see players moving among England's top 6 very often. Man City will become final destinations for most so far they want them to remain.

Of all the players Madrid will sign this summer, none will get into City's first eleven bar Hazard. And they've already spent 300m.

Haha. You're getting unnecessarily emotional. If Someone was so good, he'd be coaching a much better team who aspire for big things year in year out. Your very assertion make me doubt your ability to argue or reason without bais. Is no problem if some people think Pep is overrated. But most people don't. Even on this board. I was initially against Messi and Pep being the best at what they do. Eventually, everyone comes out of denial. Maybe not to the world, but to oneself.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by jelel6: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Perkins1:

The same Zidane might not be a top coach to your standard. Man City with Guardiola will never win the Champions League needless to say back to back to back.
It's no argument, you mentioned Aguero, KDB, Silva, I hope you know Man City is willing to pay more than 50milion pounds for Isco, a player not in the first team of Real Madrid!
You should know the better team sir... We are not talking about PSG here. We are talking Madrid. Real Madrid.

History or Not.... Madrid is not in the same league as Man City. It's a crime mentioning both team in the same sentence!

Zidane not only don't excite me, but all the top clubs too. Chelsea went for Sarri when Zidane was free. Not even talks happened. Let's not kid ourselves, if Klopp, Sarri, Sacchi, could say he's the best in the world, he's the best in the world.

I don't see where Man City wants to sign Isco is coming from. Last I read Pep said no Isco. Here https://africa.espn.com/football/story/3513639/manchester-city-will-not-sign-real-madrids-isco-pep-guardiola?src=com

Lets say for arguments sake, City did sign Isco. Where would he play? Who would he replace? If you're an attacking midfielder? City is the wrong club to move to. No club in England would sign Isco. Me thinks he if left Madrid, it'd be to a club who don't compete for big things. He's a good player but not very adaptable. City or Barca are a good fit but he won't start at either.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Perkins1: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
jelel6:

Zidane not only don't excite me, but all the top clubs too. Chelsea went for Sarri when Zidane was free. Not even talks happened. Let's not kid ourselves, if Klopp, Sarri, Sacchi, could say he's the best in the world, he's the best in the world.

I don't see where Man City wants to sign Isco is coming from. Last I read Pep said no Isco. Here https://africa.espn.com/football/story/3513639/manchester-city-will-not-sign-real-madrids-isco-pep-guardiola?src=com

Lets say for arguments sake, City did sign Isco. Where would he play? Who would he replace? If you're an attacking midfielder? City is the wrong club to move to. No club in England would sign Isco. Me thinks he if left Madrid, it'd be to a club who don't compete for big things. He's a good player but not very adaptable. City or Barca are a good fit but he won't start at either.

No wahala make I support my Madrid. Support your team, togefrther we will be enjoying the round leather game.

Don't go far.. See a more recent update here
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1146409/Man-City-transfer-news-Isco-Real-Madrid-David-Silva/amp
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by booksrite001: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
cunlaymatt:
Monday ACCA with❤��⚽ 6 games⚡ 11/1 odds⏰ 1:00PM kick-offVIEW MORE▶️ �(+18)

embarassed
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Skibofire(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2019
thesicilian:
We do not want.
ciao?
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by FESON(m): 5:53am On Jul 02, 2019
real Madrid,please try another leg.
Re: Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane by Alejobs: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Rejects Offers To Sell Chelsea / Serena Williams Set To Retire From Tennis Imminently / Who Would You Chose Among These Three For A Match Winning Free-kick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.