Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"My Husband Is Not A Rapist" - Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo Defends Husband Against R - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Husband Is Not A Rapist" - Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo Defends Husband Against R (194 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Not A Rapist" - Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo Defends Husband Against R by Eshimzy12(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2019
The wife of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly global senior pastor, Modele Fatoyinbo, Sunday said the rape allegations against her husband were untrue. “Not even as an unbeliever will my husband rape someone,” Mrs Fatoyinbo said during the church service broadcast and monitored from inside the Lagos branch of the church in Ikeja, Lagos.
But Biodun Fatoyinbo stopped his wife from talking further about the rape allegations.
Modele’s denial of the allegations is a re-echoing of her husband’s Friday statement. “I have never in my life raped anybody even as an unbeliever and I am absolutely innocent of this,” Fatoyinbo said in a statement posted to his Instagram page on Friday

Re: "My Husband Is Not A Rapist" - Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo Defends Husband Against R by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Truth is like oil,water has never suppressed it or ever has it sank under the water.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Faithful And Trustworthy Witness / Watch This Video About T. B. Joshua And Tell Us What You Think About It / Overcoming The Works Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.