Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 (19182 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by KristaPretty(f): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikem11:

Did u take krist from Nigeria?

I know ''Krest'' is difficult for you Igbos to pronounce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
pocohantas:

No one is even doubting him so far.

You are the one trying to look for what is not lost.
but they will?? My sister u are more reasonable than what u just said... Statistics shows men don't talk about theirs because of the societal nonsense beliefs that men shouldn't complain about anything forgetting we are all humans..

We all just move on... We swallow and drown in our mystery..
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by noble2faith(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
KristaPretty:
We all have been raped at one point or the other. Even as a virgin, Nigeria has raped me terribly. This kwantry sef angry angry angry angry angry angry

WHo asked you?

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by noble2faith(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
KristaPretty:

I know ''Krest'' is difficult for you Igbos to pronounce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brutality!
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
but they will?? My sister u are more reasonable than what u just said... Statistics shows men don't talk about theirs because of the societal nonsense beliefs that men shouldn't complain about anything forgetting we are all humans..

We all just move on... We swallow and drown in our mystery..

Because their fellow men will mock them. Standards who set for them?

Standard they set for themselves.

Some even bask in it. "We are men, we don't complain...we leave that for women".
#ToxicMasculinity.

The only time you people start crying is when you want to invalidate and counter that of women. Be reasonable enough not to quote me next time. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by princeade86(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na all Nigeria celebrities them don RAPE finished.
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Some even bask in it. "We are men, we don't complain...we leave that for women".

The only times you people start crying is when you want to invalidate and counter that of women. Be smart enough not to quote me next time. Thank you.
i could advise u same my dear be smart to understand that knowledge should be sustained and improved. U seem to be sucked..

If they set the standards for themselves... Does that discredit what happened to them should they decide to speak up??

Common don't get me angry at u.. Please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
i could advise u same my dear be smart to understand that knowledge should be sustained and improved. U seem to be sucked..

If they set the standards for themselves... Does that discredit what happened to them should they decide to speak up??

Common don't get me angry at u.. Please

Then fix yourselves.

I didn't see you on the thread where guys were mocking another young man who came forth. You are your own enemies!!

If you get angry what will happen?
Are you Zeus? C'mon get out of here grin

1 Like

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Social Media is bad for Africans..
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Then fix yourselves.

I didn't see you on the thread where guys were mocking another young man who came forth. You are your own enemies!!

If you get angry what will happen?
Are you Zeus? C'mon get out of here grin
ok.. Thanks for being sensible.. Now we know..
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by stonecoldcafe: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Dotun don't bother to waste your time, nobody will believe you as a man, they will say you enjoyed it.

A man is always a criminal if a woman accuses him, he has no right to defend himself but a woman is always truthful and always the victim.

I believe him. I believe housemaids and other females in authority sometimes cross the line with young boys. I believe him...
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Ikem11(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
KristaPretty:

Lol I know krest... Your Monika is krist
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
suitlovers:

That shows that human Govt and judgement is flawed.

We do not have all the facts. We cant see the heart.

Let us pray for God's kingdom to come rule on earth.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira

Feel free to check my signature below

Shey nah Rapture we go wear the suits dem go?
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by eLcastro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Me nko....Nigeria been raping me since i was born till now.. ...ghfoh
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rubbish. Na now your voice open? Go sue the babe now
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by seanwilliam(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
KristaPretty:
We all have been raped at one point or the other. Even as a virgin, Nigeria has raped me terribly. This kwantry sef angry angry angry angry angry angry
ur use of terribly sends a chill down my spine
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Johnkay01: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
Enough of all these rape nonsense

U guys can all go to hell

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by alphaNomega: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Dotun don't bother to waste your time, nobody will believe you as a man, they will say you enjoyed it.

A man is always a criminal if a woman accuses him, he has no right to defend himself but a woman is always truthful and always the victim.

But he enjoyed it na cheesy Oga even wrote it up there.
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by KristaPretty(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
seanwilliam:
ur use of terribly sends a chill down my spine

let me give you English lessons free of charge grin grin grin
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by seanwilliam(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
KristaPretty:

let me give you English lessons free of charge grin grin grin
i'll be glad if u can
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by Siralgebra04(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
pocohantas:

#ToxicMasculinity.

The only time you people start crying is when you want to invalidate and counter that of women. Be reasonable enough not to quote me next time. Thank you.

Lol... U are harsh and stubborn. But i always love ur contributions here on NL, ur opinions are legendary.
Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by DonMekino(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
I won't say anything about these unnecessary distractions until you wake up and see that ur inheritance of a land is being used for RUGA

Re: Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 by MrTruetrue(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Some even raped my dick when I was just 32 years then, but till now I'm depressed. I feel like cutting my dick off. Someone should help me I need Mouth Action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan / Ex Miss Nollywood Queen, Princess Seimokumoh Doutimi, Marks Birthday (Photos) / John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.