Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Substitute- A Compelling Story On Drug Crime And Addiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Substitute- A Compelling Story On Drug Crime And Addiction (361 Views)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / Scarlet: A Short Story On Domestic Violence / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Substitute- A Compelling Story On Drug Crime And Addiction by prowritersng: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Drug addiction/ crime is a major social issue not just in Nigeria but globally, I was compelled to write this novel because I wanted to tell a relatable story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

When Paul Harrison, a dedicated narcotic officer sets out to bring down the country’s most notorious drug cartel led by James Ovie, Popularly known as Tiger. He has no idea that the opportunity to nail Tiger will be closer than he ever imagined.

This book takes us through the intricacies of drug crime and addiction but nothing is certain, especially where love and loyalty are tested

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_substitute/27913

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Writer, Ayobami Becomes 2018 9mobile Prize For Literature Winner / Let Me Worship In Your Altar / What Are The Top 30 Words In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.