Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (70387 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrUche3:

Believe whatever you choose to but my advise remains Be Properly Guided!

Depending on what you are guided by. I am properly guided by the Word and Spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Altern8:

What kind of backyard litigation is that? You were raped and you’re waiting for the alleged rapist to sue you before you seek redress? Nah.

It appears they’d rather settle for destroying his reputation with a media trial than a proper lawsuit.

Anyway, if that gives them closure, fine.

Not so. The accuser(s) and enablers can actually be subpoenaed to come and give evidence in court if the Government feels that a criminal offence has been committed.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
abbey621:

At 17? You had sex with a 17 year old? That's statutory rape in its simplest form!

how old was he at that time was..? 18, 19, 21, 22
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
abbey621:

Please borrow some sense. Your 17 year old child does not have the authority to make decisions by herself. Parental consent is mandatory in the eyes of the law. This is why statutory rape laws exists...EDUCATE YOURSELF!

o.k but a girl who enters university in nigeria ie say unilag at 17yrs and decides to be a "runs girl" and sleeps with men
what do you call that...?

We all know that Jambite girls i.e 16-17yrs and uni girls i.e 16-19yrs are sleeping around with suga-daddies so the issue
is filled with so many contradictions..

how old was guy when this happenned.was he 20, 21...?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
The pastor is very guilty of this rape.I leave close to the church.He is an household name here for philandering pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by abbey621(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

o.k but a girl who enters university in nigeria ie say unilag at 17yrs and decides to be a "runs girl" and sleeps with men

We all know that Jambite girls i.e 16-17yrs and uni girls i.e 16-19yrs are sleeping around with suga-daddies so the issue

The legal age in Nigeria is 18, anything below that and you're risking JAIL. Even if the girl walked around butt naked, you still have no right to sexually assault her. Even if she consented, you as an adult over the age of 18 must not consent until you have the permission of her parents. The guy was well over 20 at the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If he goes to court he will be shooting himself in the foot. cool

She has not filed any court case against him..and if she does she will also be exposing herself to some revelations
as its a case of her word against his and their is no evidence ..she mentioned that this happenned before GSM phones
so it happend prior to 1999 she said she was 17 years old so this happend circular 1995-1996...how old was this pastor them
20 years old..was he a Campus pastor them....the story is fuzzy right now....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

Get a proper education.In saner climes, underage girls seduce grown men, and If the seduced gets to sleep with them, consensual or not, he gets toasted if its reported.

Akon was seduced by an underage, but he got toasted. There is a law not to sleep with underage girls, the laws care less whether she is a runs girl or not. If she reports the matter, the accused is guilty.So guild your diiick!Some bitchrzz isnt smiling.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
abbey621:

The legal age in Nigeria is 18, anything below that and you're risking JAIL. Even if the girl walked around butt naked, you still have no right to sexually assault her. Even if she consented, you as an adult over the age of 18 must not consent until you have the permission of her parents. The guy was well over 20 at the time.

o.k but she said he came to her house...which means that the she knew him and the household knew him...

she said he came in and disrobbed before her and told her to not say anything and proceeded to sleepwith her.

A defense lawyer will have a field day with this lady if she is put on the stand..and it happenned 20 years ago...

She and here husband better get ready for serious media and legal conflict.....it not going to be clean..bery messy indeed....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

Get a proper education.In saner climes, underage girls seduce grown men, and If the seduced gets to sleep with them, consensual or not, he gets toasted if its reported.

Akon was seduced by an underage, but he got toasted. There is a law not to sleep with underage girls, the laws care less whether she is a runs girl or not. If she reports the matter, the accused is guilty.So guild your diiick!Some bitchrzz isnt smiling.

o.k lets see how this plays out in Nigeria....we are watching....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Heh,i don't understand one folk writing above said 'those girls rape should be encouraged to come forward' then something is wrong.They should not be encouraged,but have courage to come forward on their own volition pls.no persuasion,no pressure for we can see even 'eleha' protesting in front of the Church.What an insult!!.Can Christians do that in front of Mosques.? What a shame to those called Celebrities who are being used to tarnish the Church image.Another dimension is for Mr Dakolo and wife should give up those children for upright people to conduct DNA on them which is the crux of the matter lest we forget.God bless Nigeria.

Nobody is tarnishing the image of the church.Rather the image of the church is being battered by supposed men of God.The issue here is not the paternity of Dakolos children but the Randy pastor that sleeps with female church members.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I happen to agree with you on this point, at least for once. wink

Thank Zeus. LoL
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
madjune:
Who's going to investigate?

The Nigerian police or who? Smh.

lol.....i feel you Bro..this is right now a media cricus....with a wider agenda...when i say it on channels tv i knew
some group with money are pushing this agenda.....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

o.k lets see how this plays out in Nigeria....we are watching....

No point watching.That pastor church is very close to where i stay.Its just a normal thing he does.... HE FUCKKS HIS FEMALE MEMBERS.Never knew Dakolo wife was one of them....And yes!I believe without an oita of doubt he raped her at 17.If it became consensual after that?very likely....The church is filled with beautiful erotic ladies.

And Modele the wife...She knows this!God knows how many bucket of tears she must have rained this past days.She must have be counseled by close acquaintances/pastor mentors to swallow the pain and stand by the husband this trying times.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by alphaNomega: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

No point watching.That pastor church is very close to where i stay.Its just a normal thing he does.... HE FUCKKS HIS FEMALE MEMBERS.Never knew Dakolo wife was one of them....And yes!I believe without an oita of doubt he raped her at 17.If it became consensual after that?very likely....The church is filled with beautiful erotic ladies.

And Modele the wife...She knows this!God knows how many bucket of tears she must have rained this past days.She must have be counseled by close acquaintance to swallow the pain and stand by the husband this trying times.

But this issue is an event that took place around 1995-96..she was 17years old so she says and he was around 20years old..

Her family knew who he was....she attended his church or was it that they attended the same church as he had not
started his own church by then (he started his church around 1999-2000) ... he may have been a campus pastor at that time..

the case is fuzzy right now.....but she better have deep pockets as if he sues he for defamation she better get ready for a long
drwan out legal case......

BTW: so called Campus/Associate Pastors who are aged 23-26 sleeping with girls who were University age 17-22 or Jambite age
16-18 in the local churches is very common.....so we should not deceive ourselves as it goes on even today....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.

stop chatting BS.....Look at the bold....The Guy was not married when this hapenned..she said it happenned arounf 1995-96
he was not married then....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
He did this the last time. Wetin we no go hear? All na script.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by alphaNomega: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

stop chatting BS.....Look at the bold....The Guy was not married when this hapenned..she said it happenned arounf 1995-96
he was not married then....

She hoped to be married to him then, but you know the rest of the story.

If you watch the video (I don't think you did) you will hear her talk about a time she was in his matrimonial home, WITH HIS WIFE. Which responsible lady does that? What are you looking for in a married man's home until it was too late you had to sleep over?

I know boys like you, we call them woman wrapper back in the day (these days y'all are called bi tch as s niqqas or something) . I sorry you tongue
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

But this issue is an event that took place around 1995-96..she was 17years old so she says and he was around 20years old..

Her family knew who he was....she attended his church or was it that they attended the same church as he had not
started his own church by then (he started his church around 1999-2000) ... he may have been a campus pastor at that time..

the case is fuzzy right now.....but she better have deep pockets as if he sues he for defamation she better get ready for a long
drwan out legal case......

cheesy cheesy

Abiodun sueHahaha
Guy trust me, i would stake all my account if he sues grin.
Abiodun cant sue...Let me be very clear, Some mentors knows he did it trust me, by this time he must have revealed the whole truth to the ones he trusts, especially the top G. Os.Do you think the Dakolos hasn't been contacted by revered men of God to shealth their swords? grin

As we speak, I'm sure there's a big move for secret reconcillation between the two parties, noticed the quietness that came with his stepping down??The Dakolos too are no longer talking...and thats the best way to kill the internet sensation thats about to destroy COZA.
Abiodun cant sue and do you know why?Him know say some evidences of sexual excapades through correspondences are in some female church members phones, for a bloody pussynizer he is, he can't be too careful.
Any kpakam wey him go do ehn...Timi Dakolos wife case go turn small thing for internet.His full penis will be live on the internet!Erotic messages and correspondences he may not deny will flood the internet.

I'm sure there are church members already feeling the need to open some cans of worms BUT dont know how to go about it so as not to expose themselves in the process....But some fit still get mind and stand as witnesses for the Dakolos in other to tell their own stories.

Bottom line?Abiodun cant sue!He is so much in deep shiitt and must be very very careful not to let this spin totally out of control.

Trust me some ladies in that church he has slept with are here in nairaland reading and crawling back to their shell grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

A leader's sin is a leading sin. If and when this pastor is brought to book then other would-be rapists would have been served a stern notice.

see as you monopolize "leader", naa only pastors be leader,church is just a section out of many, rape is synonymous to humans not pastors . End pastors rape is lame sounds like a witchunt ,#Endrape covers it all.
Are we saying muslim cleric don't rape ....lecturers in high institutions sexually abuse student regularly why celebrities no carry am for head or are these other victims less human.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by martinosi: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

cheesy cheesy

Abiodun sueHahaha
Guy trust me, i would stake all my account if he sues grin.
Abiodun cant sue...Let me be very clear, Some mentors knows he did it trust me, by this time he must have revealed the whole truth to the ones he trusts, especially the top G. Os.Do you think the Dakolos hasn't been contacted by revered men of God to shealth their swords? grin

As we speak, I'm sure there's a big move for secret reconcillation between the two parties, noticed the quietness that came with his stepping down??The Dakolos too are no longer talking...and thats the best way to kill the internet sensation thats about to destroy COZA.
Abiodun cant sue and do you know why?Him know say some evidences of sexual excapades through correspondences are in some female church members phones, for a bloody pussynizer he is, he can't be too careful.
Any kpakam wey him go do ehn...Timi Dakolos wife case go turn small thing for internet.His full penis will be live on the internet!Erotic messages and correspondences he may not deny will flood the internet.

I'm sure there are church members already feeling the need to open some cans of worms BUT dont know how to go about it so as not to expose themselves in the process....But some fit still get mind and stand as witnesses for the Dakolos in other to tell their own stories.

Bottom line?Abiodun cant sue!He is so much in deep shiitt and must be very very careful not to let this spin totally out of control.

Trust me some ladies in that church he has slept with are here in nairaland reading and crawling back to their shell grin

Your analysis is spot on 100% correct in a way...however its the so called event that took place 20 years ago...

What does the lady who said he raped me 20 years ago motive in revealing this now....

as i said it fuzzy....

Even the so called girls people are saying he has sleeped with..they may have been paid off and kept silent...

The how case is a mess.....in the long run the so called lady that exposed this can or worms is going to think
twice why she did this...such a mess....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by abbey621(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

o.k but she said he came to her house...which means that the she knew him and the household knew him...

she said he came in and disrobbed before her and told her to not say anything and proceeded to sleepwith her.

A defense lawyer will have a field day with this lady if she is put on the stand..and it happenned 20 years ago...

She and here husband better get ready for serious media and legal conflict.....it not going to be clean..bery messy indeed....

You're still not making sense! He came to her house and was let in because he is a religious leader. I'm not here to argue whether she's lying or the pastor is guilty. I'm just correcting your assumption that the case at hand is not rape.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Holymann:

Never believed I'll ever agree with you on something

The first time we are taking notice of you!
.......Clap for yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

She has not filed any court case against him..and if she does she will also be exposing herself to some revelations
as its a case of her word against his and their is no evidence ..she mentioned that this happenned before GSM phones
so it happend prior to 1999 she said she was 17 years old so this happend circular 1995-1996...how old was this pastor them
20 years old..was he a Campus pastor them....the story is fuzzy right now....

If you watched the video you will realise that he was a pastor and having sex with a minor is statutory rape, and if other victims come forward to corroborate Busola's story that it happened to them as well then Busola's story will be seen as fair comment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nkwuocha: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

Your analysis is spot on 100% correct in a way...however its the so called event that took place 20 years ago...

What does the lady who said he raped me 20 years ago motive in revealing this now....

as i said it fuzzy....

Even the so called girls people are saying he has sleeped with..they may have been paid off and kept silent...

The how case is a mess.....in the long run the so called lady that exposed this can or worms is going to think
twice why she did this...such a mess....

Naaaa bro...It does not mattee how long it takes for closure/justice to be served.In saner climes there's something called "Cold cases", these cases can span up to 40 years before evidences and investigations are ultimately concluded.Most times theres is a conviction and several life sentences are given to the offender NO MATTER HOW OLD HE/SHE is.Now thats justice, its not time specific.

Her motive in the revelation maybe if many factors....Closure or healing...whatever it is, as long as it suits her, it matters.She is the victim, she is the one with the trauma here.Infact, truth be told for me, she suffered way too long...little wonder she became promiscuous.Rape victims usually have this traits from experiences i observe from ladies i know.

Guy if you know wetin Abiodun dey do girls for that church you sef no go dey argue again.This guy dey fuuuck like kilode.Na fine clean girls dey go that church oooo.As a man, how many you wan sleep with?Everywhere you look na girls! Beautiful girls!For a man known to be a womanizer you can imagine how many of these girls he sleeps with both home and abroad.He cant pay ALL off...its a waste of time.His money wont be enough for the kind if sexcapades he is known to indulge in.

During the video i watched, the allegations i know was true. I wasn't at all surprised BUT what sealed his fate comoletely was this statenent he allegedly made, "... You should be happy a man of God took your virgnity..." Now, this was to me a VERY CLEAR confirmation that he did rape her.That statement is a very wise, thoughtful and deceptive way to silence a much younger Mrs dakolo.He placed her in that position of utmost acceptance that she should nt feel ignorant of what just happened, but rather she should feel lucky that it happened with a man who ia divinely blessed.

There's absolutely nothing messy about this;Trust me several women are molested at very tender age.It may not be penetrative sex, but quite a number of beliw 10 years girls are seeing massive hard-ons as i type....More than Half the numbers belonging to male relatives.There are ofcourse many adult male here exposing themselves to underage girls..same with ladies too who prey on underage boys.When i read some comments here...especially from those who appeal for soft landing for Abiodun and prayers for easy repentence without restitution, i just smile...then SMDH.Bunch of guilty modafffuckers!

Look immediately i saw the first headline concerning Abiodun i wasnt shocked.What got me shocked was the name of the victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by glowingflame7: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Verdict: Guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
LordReed:

Thank Zeus. LoL

I thank Jesus. cheesy

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
ericsmith:

see as you monopolize "leader", naa only pastors be leader,church is just a section out of many, rape is synonymous to humans not pastors . End pastors rape is lame sounds like a witchunt ,#Endrape covers it all.
Are we saying muslim cleric don't rape ....lecturers in high institutions sexually abuse student regularly why celebrities no carry am for head or are these other victims less human.

To whom much is given much is expected. It's up to you to hand over a fish for a cat to keep, it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

To whom much is given much is expected. It's up to you to hand over a fish for a cat to keep, it's your choice.

Stop expecting perfection from humans regardless of title bestowed on them. humans are fallible so also are pastors , the way some of these ladies dress to visit is more of a mission than a visit. coza lifestyle is what makes any attack on that church considerable
That a pastor committed rape doesnt make it a big crime compared to been an ordinary man ...before the law crime naa crime irrespective of personalities
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by ireke(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
he sha don step aside now... Oya charge him to court Abi u guys just wan start wetin u no fit finish... Some people Just want to take down iz career without wanting to get to the root of d Mata...

He didn't need to step down from his pastoral position before being charged with the offence. I'm not disputing the Dakolo's story but I think the legal action should have started from them if what they want is justice and not some "name, shame and destroy" type of revenge.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
ericsmith:

Stop expecting perfection from humans regardless of title bestowed on them. humans are fallible so also are pastors , the way some of these ladies dress to visit is more of a mission than a visit. coza lifestyle is what makes any attack on that church considerable
That a pastor committed rape doesnt make it a big crime compared to been an ordinary man ...before the law crime naa crime irrespective of personalities

Pastors who do not correct or teach their ladies how not to dress seductively are indirectly encouraging them to be promiscuous, especially when they choose to sit on the front seat opening their thighs for the consumption of their randy pastors to feed their lustful eyes on. If you know that you have a lust problem then being a pastor should be the last thing you should consider. Some pastors are actually working for the devil making the young converts two times the child of the devil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.