Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (70333 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by inoki247: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
monex:

well he didnt need to step down before he can be charged to court. Pastors do not enjoy immunity from prosecution.

Ehn charge him now abi what else do you guys want e shuld take sniper abi wetin.. No b dis same country we dey wey police dey rape girls with pure water nylon u guys no sue the police abi police too get Immunity ni u people with ur hypocrisy sha... Take him to court abi na social media go give u justice...
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by rman: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
VULCAN:
The man has done the right thing.

It's sad that he allowed things to get to this stage. He has a problem and did nothing about it. He is both a sex addict and a sexual predator.

But is he a rapist? I doubt. Busola told a tale that was so weak that only people that love those plotless Nollywood movies could swallow. She also left out tonnes of her history that would have made less discerning minds smell a rat.

He raped you, took your virginity and left your house. You did not scream to awaken your sisters who were fast asleep. Then when your sisters woke up from sleep you greeted them "Good morning" and said nothing. What happened to the blood that emanated from a virgin rape? No doubt you cleaned the sofa up before your sisters woke up. After all this he still raped you a few more times and your rapists cousin who is only person who could have corrobated your story(according to you, you told him after you started dating) is dead now.

I also wonder why you chose to go out with your rapists cousin. Let me not go further and mention you said you left the church but did not reveal to us that you later returned and even followed your rapist from Ilorin to set up the church in Abuja. You also did not tell us that your rapist wed you to Timi after two children out of wedlock.Choir Master and Choir Mistress

You chose this rape allegation to shield yourself from backlash because the world would have mocked you like Ese if you told them you and the pastor were actually in a relationship.

Although the man is reaping what he has sown, I don't believe he sowed rape. Apparently he has been sleeping with his followers ever since ilorin and it was public knowledge. You were one amongst many. Kudos.

Let the chemical reactors who lack analytical abilities continue reacting. One day they will be falsely accused also and cry because no-one will believe them

You have an analytical mind and a high IQ.
Majority of Nigerians are highly emotional and with low emotional intelligence. This issue has made me understand why a lot things are the way they are in Nigeria.
Everyone just followed the crowd without asking for more evidence or bothering to look deeper. They responded only based on what was presented to them.

I agree with your post 100% because it is closer to the truth and reality more than the deliberate story planted in people minds. And they all fell for it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
uvie66:

I concur, Busola herself is suffering inside, and we must give her a lot of credit for coming out.

This is what most people commenting here don't realise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by monex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:

vEhn charge him now abiv what else do you guys want e shuld take sniper abi wetin..

the bolded are my points exactly. They could have charged him to court already even before he steps down

His stepping down is more for church elders investigation not court
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by AdeTish: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:

is not about me watching the Video leave all diz emotions behind nd let Justice take charge... so if someone just make a Video about you. You expect me to accept it without giving you a benefit of doubt...

Listen to the content where Bidoun, Wole and one other guy went to beg Busola, her brother and sisters because of the same allegation.. someone that went to beg the family that it was devils work. What other proof do you guys want? Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Goke7:

who said? this will send shivers to many Pentecostal church pastors who are still indulging in such act as alarm can blow on any of them now.

Those satanic pentecostal pastors are actually hypnotising their members into making them serve them like this.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
omlueh:
All this brohaha people are talking about must be carefully treaded with cautions, I am of the believe and opinion that what happen between pastor fatoyinbo abiodun and dakolo busola then was between two consenting adults, and they were both having a very nice time as for then, I felt something very strange and secretive is happening now between pastor fatoyinbo abiodun and the dakolos that warrant all this Rape Allegations against the pastor, in all sincerity let Mrs dakolo busola says before her creator that she never enjoy the escaped both she and the pastor were having as at then, my final opinion is there was no Rape, only a teenager exploring the fantasy of womanhood and it was a great privileged for her doing it with the highly appreciated pastor of hers, and as for all the so called or self acclaimed celebrities, that are looking into the pastor Peck in the eyes, but forgetting the log in their own eyes, they all should be careful and know when and what to say on issues regardless if it is their members that are involved. Having a nice time with your pastor on several occasions is not a Rape since the person involved can wholeheartedly take a decision and she is also an adult.

17yrs old is not considered adult so this was not between consenting adults. This was between a man with influence over a minor and that minor, it is considered statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by plaetton: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrUche3:
Much as I don't support a man raping a woman, pls let's all apply caution in sensitive issues like this because we were not present when the said rape was done. How are we even so sure she was raped?! I mean can all of u carrying it on ur head because a pastor is involved substantiate this claim Even if she was raped, I'm quite sure some of you seeking Pastor Biodun's head have done worse!

Let me equally advise some of you social media Christians who don't even understand scriptures to be very mindful of ur utterances and actions when men of God are concerned! We all have sinned! Pastor Biodun is not a superhuman and is equally not above temptations of women! He is first a man before the God factor for Christ sake!

We claim to be Christians yet we join atheist and other non Christians to cast stones on our fathers of faith more so, an event that occurred years ago.

If Pastor Biodun is eventually found guilty, will you be fulfilled that a shepherd has been struck down and the flock left?!

Be Properly Guided

Read Numbers 12:1-end [For Christians Only]
Unbelievable.

By the way, who is a man of God? Who confers that title to a man ?
Do you really believe that all these bible thumping hustlers and pulpit pi.mps are acting on behalf of a God?
Which silly God would have greedy and larcenous men hustling for material abundance as his agents and spokesmen ?

Not surprising anyway.
A God is as good or as silly as the mind that creates it.
A silly people would always create a silly God.

But when did bible thumping become a license for grand larceny ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Tiwatopebabe(f): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
he sha don step aside now... Oya charge him to court Abi u guys just wan start wetin u no fit finish... Some people Just want to take down iz career without wanting to get to the root of d Mata...
Career ke? He is a pastor for God's sake. That's why theirs appear more serious. They'll be behaving as if they see God and dine with him, they condemn sin and sinners as if they are not sinners. Then we see them not as men but as men of God, now people want us to treat them as men. If he likes, let him step out from life, that's not a headache. Let them just live up to the sanctimonious life they created for themselves. And please, don't tell me to look up to Jesus. Is it Jesus that mounts the pulpit every Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by inoki247: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
AdeTish:

Listen to the content where Bidoun, Wole and one other guy went to beg Busola, her brother and sisters because of the same allegation.. someone that went to beg the family that it was devils work. What other proof do you guys have want? Jesus Christ

were you there?charge him to court and when it gets to the stage of witnesses she should present dem all as witness abi na u b d judge ni

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
xperiencelove:

The man cannot go to court for defamation. He knows he is guilty of most sexual allegations against him.
Since 2010 till now, he is the most alleged of rape issues.
Though, there is always two sides of a story but why only him? He must be doing something wrong somewhere repeatedly which might be his weakness.

I believe he has taken on one too many. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nurex01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pataricatering:
Raping small girls up and down and it finally caught up to him - stop being a rape apologist ! I hope u aren’t one too , sha !
Madame! Sorry o, I don't go near that not to talk of that.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by willy25(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
kerzhim:
Thats the appropriate thing to do actually.... But i am expecting him to charge Busola Dakolo for Defamation. I will assume that he is guilty of the allegation leveled against him if he fails to do that.

Busola as well should also report formally to the authority, not the social media gra gra.

This will be a slap to the Christianity, if nothing is done.

Going to court is a slap on the Bible, which says issues involving Christian brethren shouldn't be taken to court. Forget about the suing. If he's a pastor, he wouldn't sue.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by nurex01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
JoeKing001:

Werey
which kind word be this now? I wish you the Same grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

That's the only reasonable benefit celebrities are to anybody. To use their influence and bring to light certain social issues of importance including rape. If anything at all, this case will help rape victims and survivors and can enable them speak out too and not be silenced. They can see the support a once considered shameful experience a celebs wife got, when she choose to speak out. More parents are aware that covering for rapists and even collecting money for restitution for their children's stolen innocence is not the way to go. They are able to see that even a rich and influential rapist may not be able to get away with his impunity.
Many people are now aware of various agencies they can contact that will help them. There's even a 24 hour phone contact counselling service or so now, which we' d never heard about before and didn't even know existed.

I couldn't agree with you more on this point. Good job. wink
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Ikpongiton: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
ride on pastor.your boldness and humility has proven your innocence. you are a winner already,because your traduccers are already trembling and stuttering for lack of what to show as evident.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by MikeBetty(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
abbey621:

At 17? You had sex with a 17 year old? That's statutory rape in its simplest form!
Mr Prosecutor, Having Sex With 17yrs Girl Doesnt Make It Rape. If You Talk Of Defilement I May Agree, But Again Was She A Virgin At 17? If She Was Not A Virgin At 17, Then She Can Be Described As A Runs Girl Who Want Reap Where She Did Not Sow.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by plaetton: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
rman:

You have an analytical mind and a high IQ.
Majority of Nigerians are highly emotional and with low emotional intelligence. This issue has made me understand why a lot things are the way they are in Nigeria.
Everyone just followed the crowd without asking for more evidence or bothering to look deeper. They responded only based on what was presented to them.

I agree with your post 100% because it is closer to the truth and reality more than the deliberate story planted in people minds. And they all fell for it
Lol.
You give the benefit of doubts to the accused rapist, and that makes you a high IQ person ?
Unbelievable !
I can't stop laughing and agonizing about the sheer arrogance of you and the person who's post you you're supporting.

What I find soo funny is that it is men who are telling women , rape victims, about how they should have behaved or what they should have done after being raped. shocked
This is very cavalier , bellicose and insulting to the millions of rape victims out there.
Have you ever been raped before?
I'm guess no.
Do you have an iota of an idea what a rape victim goes through?
Do you know why 90% of rapes are not reported ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Prayers do not solve ills in a sane society. Jail is a big deterrent. Nigeria claims to be a prayerful nation but see where she is today. Folks like you are the ones keeping Nigeria chained to abyss with your hypocritical suggestions.

/

On point. smiley
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Usanga35: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
flexxyworld:
Nigerians and sentiments. There are many sides to this story but mounting so much pressure of this man is so uncalled for because he's a pastor or because of the celebrity status of the party involved. We have had worse case situation and recent that nothing was done by this same activist or populist. let's allow the law court do their job and we should keep an open mind on the situation. We have not even had pastor biodun's version and we are making conclusions. I pray for his family and that of dakolo to be strong.
Abeg when did this rApe take place? was it last month or wat?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Altern8:

Up until today, Busola has not reported the case at any police station.

Who will come out when the proponent of their movement has not taken the necessary legal steps to seek redress?

She will have to appear in court if she is charged with 'defamation' and it is only then that the cases of the other victims will come to light.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
paraltero:

Slow down, read and reply like you can have a discussion and not everything is a fight to you.

First off, I still don't know who Shola whoever is. You said she lied against an Uber driver - someone she felt she could easily get away with lying against. Biodun Fatoyinbo is not an Uber driver. He is a popular, powerful, well-connected person. If you are saying something about such people, you best know what you're talking about because they have more than enough resources to challenge you every step of the way.

I finished my submission by saying the man could very well be innocent, so I've not concluded that she's not lying - I only pointed out why it's easy for me to believe her.

You, on the other hand, for whatever reason, have concluded that she's lying and she's just out to bring your bro down.

Reasonable point. smiley
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:

At least he has stepped down as the pastor, let the law and the elders investigate... he has done the rightful thing and I celebrate him for that

Nigerians are easily pleased
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Goke7:

you guys should be mature for once, who does not pray for his or her pastor and who wishes for his or pastor to end up in disgrace? The issue is with some of our pastors who are not truly accountable to no one. They only claim to have spiritual mentors or fathers only when they are in a deep mess but in reality they do not submit themselves for proper accountability. They behave like mini gods even when they know deep inside that they truly need help.

You took the words out of my mouth. Way to go! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by wealth2al(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
flexxyworld:
Nigerians and sentiments. There are many sides to this story but mounting so much pressure of this man is so uncalled for because he's a pastor or because of the celebrity status of the party involved. We have had worse case situation and recent that nothing was done by this same activist or populist. let's allow the law court do their job and we should keep an open mind on the situation. We have not even had pastor biodun's version and we are making conclusions. I pray for his family and that of dakolo to be strong.

Is anything stopping him from saying his version?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by LONGPREEK(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:

At least he has stepped down as the pastor, let the law and the elders investigate... he has done the rightful thing and I celebrate him for that
so law cant investigate pastor?
stepping down was unnecessary
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by crossover(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you very much, sir for stepping down. Though I’m not an admirer of flamboyant pastors, however, this your case has made me to like you. I hate rape! It’s gravely inhuman for a mortal to oppress or victimize his or her fellow human in whatever form. But, but this your case is quite paradoxical. The accuser claimed she was raped by a MAN that just stepped into her house on SUNDAY MORNING and pushed her down and started raping her. Unbelievable that a visitor that did not know how many people were in the house at that time could have acted this way (Not in a room apartment). Still, she came to your house by whatever conviction to attend to your new baby. Then, the FOLLOWING MORNING (DAYBREAK), she joined you in your car so that you can drop her in her house - the SAME HOUSE YOU ALLEGED TO HAVE RAPED HER. On your way, you diverted to, maybe a lonely place where you packed and got down from your car and dragged her out. ‘She was just there looking while unbuttoning trouser…….’ And she was attending your church where she met her husband. At what stage in their relationship did she mention the incidence to her husband? According to her, her sister and brother accosted you once and you and some of your Pastors begged them. Means, you apologized to them for whatever……My take is that you may be having a problem, unrelated to this scenario, with her husband and someone that heard of your relationship with the wife might have advised the husband to use this unfortunate rapport to embarrass you. I think, what the guy did is to have taken his time to plan how worst he could do it – manipulating social media, groups, and others. Many of us have stories to tell on blackmailing (wrong accusations).
Sir, kindly hold tight the lessons learned from this unusual occurrence and sincerely repent from your wrongdoings, and apologize to your wife, congregations, and God. Pastor, your future is brighter than your past.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by AdeTish: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:

were you there?charge him to court and when it gets to the stage of witnesses she should present dem all as witness abi na u b d judge ni

Shame!!! Wole and cohort should come out and denial the fact that they went to beg. They are alive .. most people needs to go back into their mother’s womb and their parents too should go and learn more about parenting .. We are a lot of kids with very terrible parenting in naija..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wallade:

However belated, this is a step in the right direction. Infact, it is an exemplary step expected of every responsible leader. This gives hope of order and proper leadership in the house of God.

I know it must have been a difficult decision for Biodun Fatoyinbo to take this step however, it is a well done move before sane men and God almighty.

I need Biodun Fatoyinbo to understand that God has not forsaken him and his family, God will forever be with you. God is most disposed to man when you let go everything and submit to God. He will break all the holds, destroy all the imperfections, heal you and make you whole.

Biodun Fatoyinbo needs to seek the face of God henceforth, confess his sins and transgressions to God almighty and I must emphasize that God is always willing to forgive us when we truly repent. God almighty is our father in any case, he understands our weaknesses and God will help us to be whole. We are all born of sin and until the days of perfection come upon earth, we all remain imperfect.

After confession, repentance and forgiveness by God, Biodun Fatoyinbo can also take a step further to apologize to all that felt offended and disappointed by his conduct, behavior, offense, actions and inaction. God forgives all of us when we sin, repent and confess to him so I expect everyone to forgive Biodun Fatoyinbo, no matter what he has done.

After all these trials, God has promised new and unprecedented development in his life. He will shine brighter yet again and will come back stronger than ever.

Biodun Fatoyinbo, may God be with you and your family for ever. I will be praying for you.

As for COZA, that church will be fine. Zion is forever.

That will be splendid only if he has not sold his soul at the altar of Baal. If you know you know. cool

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
onyxo76:
true talk brp,its even better they call you a snub than you going through all this rubbish
iyam telling u
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
paraltero:

Neither has Fatoyinbo filed a defamation suit against any of the women accusing him.

The Dakolos are doing well for themselves but I don't think commiting their resources in a long, drawn out lawsuit against someone richer and more connected than they are is a smart move. Lawsuits are expensive, in case you guys don't know.

It is a smart move when you consider the many victims who have no voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.