Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father (39571 Views)

Lady Describes How Her Mother Destroyed Her Father (Pic/Video) / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by sayisayi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This looks like a broke asss Moda fuckkking nigggar who went to Italy through Libya and when Italy refused to grant him permission to riside
Then he moved on to the borders of France
From there he was in Germany

Him still travel way pass your family tree manage grin cheesy grin
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Fuckthamods: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kenturkey048:
my dad did something similar to this wen he went for military duty in Liberia.left back to Nigeria when the girl was just a year old...lost contact with them..but we all at home in Nigeria know we have a sister with Liberian decent...Thank God for Facebook...located her after 20years..funny thing was she uses our surname even on Facebook....Nobody dey vex with my dad again because we all love the babe...she is very beautiful...even my mama wey been dey para ,don take the girl as her first daughter...
Nice one.. Thank God both parties knew they had a relation

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lemmejoor:

Jumia discount sales! Buy 1 sense get 16 free. You walk home with seventeen
The shapes of his head and mouth shows that he is a Igbo. She should just focus her search in the East and South South
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by koyyess: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
That's how they go about living as $perm banks everywhere they go.

Foolish white woman just opened her legs for a negroe on asylum and now, the child is paying for it.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomorrow this idiotic man will want to be wished happy fathers day, olosho. Men are very useless creatures that all need to be castrated.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by deepwater(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eke40seven:

The man told the mother he is Igbo.. Amaechi is a very common name in the South East too.. The other Tombiri i belive might be a friend.

no objections
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by tunary(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Eya cry

Where is the girl's pic?, her beauty will enhance the search. wink
LOL your head correct wella grin
Fuckthamods:
Eya cry

Where is the girl's pic?, her beauty will enhance the search. wink
LOL your head correct wella
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Rotimi47: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This looks like a broke asss Moda fuckkking nigggar who went to Italy through Libya and when Italy refused to grant him permission to riside
Then he moved on to the borders of France
From there he was in Germany
This your mouth ehn! Haba, Ona no go take laugh wound person for Nairaland grin
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by psalmylee(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
na me b d person oo.its me .
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by jubrilELsudan: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
WOW THE MAN IN THIS PIC IS ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER! I REMEMBER THAT DAY WHEN I POSED FOR THIS PIC. AM IN TEARS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A DAUGHTER. I THOUGHT I HAD SHOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOTHER'S MOUTH BUT THIS SHOWS I SHOT IT IN HER KUKUNASE.

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Bbbwings: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Baby girl kill you dere!
grin cheesy
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
He's probably living in nigeria now with his nigerian wife and children. Biko be tactful in ur search oo make person marriage no go spoil.

If he had the kids before he got married or met his wife, no wahala.

According to her, he doesn't even know she exists.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by RichardRandy: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
deepwater:

Narrow your search - that man is from rivers state of today....
saying Igbo descent might confuse your search and limit it to the south eastern part of NIgeria.

Nevertheless, Igbos forms part of today rivers state.

Why do u say he is from rivers, it wasn't stated so.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by RichardRandy: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:
The man doesn't look like he'll change any more significantly from his appearance in the picture.
Many times I wonder if these lost born throways don't have Facebook on their end.
If the man hasn't made the effort to find you then he's happy where he is.

That story up there wasn't difficult to understand nau? undecided
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
RichardRandy:

That story up there wasn't difficult to understand nau? undecided
Which part didn’t you understand so I’ll explain it.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
the marriage will spoil if d man never told his nigerian wife that he impregnated a white woman when he was hustling in europe and i can bet with my right hand dat his nigerian wife doesnt know he has a halfcaste child from previous relationshipcheesy. Imagine kasala wey go bust for the poor guy head immidiately dis im oyibo pickin show face for im door mouthcheesy. I no wan even imagine d fury wey im nigerian wife go release dat day and fury will be three times if im naija wife na feministcheesy.

Read again, the man and the Oyinbo didn't know she was pregnant and the man doesn't know the child exists. The woman knew she was pregnant after 2 months of parting ways. She returned to Poland, when she came back, she didn't see the man.
But it seems she is telling lies to the daughter, it should have been easier looking for him then.
Maybe she didn't want the man , but the daughter was pressing her.
So, she formed something controversial
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by sharpwriter(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
a mulatto child is looking for his/her nigerian daddy.so whats hard to understand in there there oga.

Bro... He never knew he had a child.... The Polish woman returned to Germany 2 months after their love play when she realized she was pregnant.... But alas! The man had vanished.... So, to the man, he only had sex, but didn't know his sweet sleep with a female stranger had produced a human being... Shey you get now wink
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
sharpwriter:

Bro... He never knew he had a child.... The Polish woman returned to Germany 2 months after their love play when she realized she was pregnant.... But alas! The man had vanished.... So, to the man, he only had sex, but didn't know his sweet sleep with a female stranger had produced a human being... Shey you get now wink
na wetin im tell d dauther be dat but we dont know if na d true story be dat. wat of if d true story be say d man run wen d oyibo woman tell am say she don carry belle.u know how some of us naija guys dey run wen woman carry belle for us.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by yoged(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
a mulatto child is looking for his/her nigerian daddy.so whats hard to understand in there there oga.
the man himself didn't know he impregnated someone. Only a stupid wife will take offence
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by frozen70(f): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Since he is an ibo man, he will appear

So that levels go change
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by sharpwriter(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2019
lefulefu:
na wetin im tell d dauther be dat but we dont know if na d true story be dat. wat of if d true story be say d man run wen d oyibo woman tell am say she don carry belle.u know how some of us naija guys dey run wen woman carry belle for us.

Lol... Good thoughts
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by AjalaDtraveller(f): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
UPDATE!!!!
This search was shared in various social media and few days ago the man called her and her mum. Below is shot from the video call. Her father lives in the UK now.
Edit: I had to crop out their pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.