Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father (39565 Views)

Lady Describes How Her Mother Destroyed Her Father (Pic/Video) / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by NotComplaining: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
That man looks like TB Joshua
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by phreakabit(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cover her email before Yahoo boys see am.

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Fuckthamods: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
SyberKate:
Why so many male posters on the wall. undecided
Is he gay
Those guys are stars.. Top reigning celebrities then.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:

It will spoil if only the man married a woman with the mentality of the ones we see on this forum. Evil women angry
the marriage will spoil if d man never told his nigerian wife that he impregnated a white woman when he was hustling in europe and i can bet with my right hand dat his nigerian wife doesnt know he has a halfcaste child from previous relationshipcheesy. Imagine kasala wey go bust for the poor guy head immidiately dis im oyibo pickin show face for im door mouthcheesy. I no wan even imagine d fury wey im nigerian wife go release dat day and fury will be three times if im naija wife na feministcheesy.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Duggedised12(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
I pray she finds him or atleast his brothers.Atleast her search is limited to parts of the south south where they have delta ibos and the east.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by adecz: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
She resemble her papa sef... cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Champneys: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guliver:
Wow am here baby girl,come to daddy

Simpleton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by crackhouse(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Local man is dumbfounded.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Fuckthamods: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
the marriage will spoil if d man never told his nigerian wife that he impregnated a white woman when he was hustling in europe and i can bet with my right hand dat his nigerian wife doesnt know he has a halfcaste child from previous relationshipcheesy. Imagine kasala wey go bust for the poor guy head immidiately dis im oyibo pickin show face for im door mouthcheesy. I no wan even imagine d fury wey im nigerian wife go release dat day and fury will be three times if im naija wife na feministcheesy.
The man himself doesn't know he has a kid.. Unless u want him to be listing all the women he had slept with before meeting his wife grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by crackhouse(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
e be like say her papa dey like Jet Li and commando well well.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by crackhouse(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is what we call sperm deposit.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Success in your search
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by j1mmy: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
IGBO man - have they checked Indonesia and other countries prisons and deathrow for drugs?
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Lemmejoor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The shapes of his head and mouth shows that he is a Igbo. She should just focus her search in the East and South South

Jumia discount sales! Buy 1 sense get 16 free. You walk home with seventeen
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:

The man himself doesn't know he has a kid.. Unless u want him to be listing all the women he had slept with before meeting his wife grin
how can u nack skin to skin and u expect say d woman no go carry bellecheesy. It is very risky to be sowing ur seed upandan cos u never know wen those seeds go mature and dem go start to dey search for ucheesy. Anyway lets hope say d man b4 im marry im nigerian wife he let her know wen he was in europe struggling na so one oyibo girl jus come dey seduce am and b4 he knew it he gave in to her seductions and nacked her apako and she come carry belle but then he left europe b4 she borncheesy. If im tell im naija wife all this iyam sure wahala no go arise wen dis im oyibo pickin go show facecheesy.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by ngwababe(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
And my mother's maiden name is Amaechi, who knows?
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Graduateacher(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Face your front and live your life o, monkey de sleep yanga one wake am
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by SEGLIZ: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
yahoo boys right now.
that is if they are not the one behind this post to lure unsuspecting victim.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by MarieSucre(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Male oloshos everywhere spoiling our name.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by SkinnyDude(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This looks like a broke asss Moda fuckkking nigggar who went to Italy through Libya and when Italy refused to grant him permission to riside
Then he moved on to the borders of France
From there he was in Germany
he is igbo not Edo or Yoruba..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
The man doesn't look like he'll change any more significantly from his appearance in the picture.
Many times I wonder if these lost born throways don't have Facebook on their end.
If the man hasn't made the effort to find you then he's happy where he is.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Newmans: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Go and confirm from Chibuike Amaechi nothing is in possible.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by yoged(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
is English hard? Please go thru the info again.

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by deepwater(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eke40seven:
Hello friends!
I need help finding the man in this picture below. This is the only picture the man's daughter have of him. She never met him.
She said her father met the mother (a polish woman) with whom he had an affair with while he was in Germany seeking asylum in 1991. She left for Poland, only to come back 2 months later to realize she was pregnant unfortunately, she could not find the man anymore. Her mother is not sure if the man was deported, changed countries or what happened to him.
The man didn't even know he had a baby on the way from the affair he had with the woman.

The man is of igbo descent, as against the spelling in the picture, I belive the right name is Edward Amaechi and not Eduard Amechi as spelt here.

She is in a desperate search for the man. This picture is the closest she is to him.

Thanks!

Narrow your search - that man is from rivers state of today....
saying Igbo descent might confuse your search and limit it to the south eastern part of NIgeria.

Nevertheless, Igbos forms part of today rivers state.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
yoged:
is English hard? Please go thru the info again.
a mulatto child is looking for his/her nigerian daddy.so whats hard to understand in there there oga.
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:

gbam
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Kenturkey048(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:

my dad did something similar to this wen he went for military duty in Liberia.left back to Nigeria when the girl was just a year old...lost contact with them..but we all at home in Nigeria know we have a sister with Liberian decent...Thank God for Facebook...located her after 20years..funny thing was she uses our surname even on Facebook....Nobody dey vex with my dad again because we all love the babe...she is very beautiful...even my mama wey been dey para ,don take the girl as her first daughter...

6 Likes

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by AjalaDtraveller(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:
The man doesn't look like he'll change any much significantly from his appearance in the picture.
Many times I wonder if these lost born throways don't have Facebook on their end.
he doesn't know that he impregnated her mum

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Eke40seven(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
deepwater:

Narrow your search - that man is from rivers state of today....
saying Igbo descent might confuse your search and limit it to the south eastern part of NIgeria.

Nevertheless, Igbos forms part of today rivers state.
The man told the mother he is Igbo.. Amaechi is a very common name in the South East too.. The other Tombiri i belive might be a friend.

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Slikbae: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Women like your evil mother I suppose.
Fuckthamods:

It will spoil if only the man married a woman with the mentality of the ones we see on this forum. Evil women angry
Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Eke40seven(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:
The man doesn't look like he'll change any much significantly from his appearance in the picture.
The man didn't know he got the woman pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father by Fuckthamods: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slikbae:
Women like your evil mother I suppose.
No.. She is not on this forum but are, evil women are often offsprings of evil mothers just like yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.