Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Confused!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Confused!! (1112 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!! by Perkins1: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Good day Everyone

I'm about to get a car and the mechanic to help me inspect it said I should ask if THE CAR HAS INDOMIE IN THE EXHAUST.!!!! I asked what is its original name?

That if the indomie has been removed, it means I'll spend more on fuel no matter engine size.

Abeg people of God... Which one be indomie for exhaust again?

1 Like

Re: Confused!! by nurey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oyingbo Catalyst converter
kazeem Indomie
Welder Pot or kokoishasun grin

1 Like

Re: Confused!! by joinnow: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Indomie is catalyst converter.

Get a scanner and run it.or take it to where they have autoboss scanner to run and print out the result. Take the car to workshop or fuel station drive to pit use touch light to check for rust underhood.etc
Re: Confused!! by Perkins1: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
God bless you guys. Thanks so much. I'll do just that. Thanks

I really appreciate this!
Re: Confused!! by autologic: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Perkins1:
Good day Everyone

I'm about to get a car and the mechanic to help me inspect it said I should ask if THE CAR HAS INDOMIE IN THE EXHAUST.!!!! I asked what is its original name?

That if the indomie has been removed, it means I'll spend more on fuel no matter engine size.

Abeg people of God... Which one be indomie for exhaust again?
Don't expect to get a good functional cat in Nigerian used car ,the quality of our fuel and even bad maintenance culture will destroy it .when checking a Nigerian used car ,look for other tangible things ( rust ,sludge ,bad engine , abused wiring ,etc)
it is better to get a good maintained car without cat than vice versa .
Finally if you must know ,cars made specifically for Nigerian market don't come with cat from factory .
Re: Confused!! by Perkins1: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
autologic:

Don't expect to get a good functional cat in Nigerian used car ,the quality of our fuel and even bad maintenance culture will destroy it .when checking a Nigerian used car ,look for other tangible things ( rust ,sludge ,bad engine , abused wiring ,etc)
it is better to get a good maintained car without cat than vice versa .
Finally if you must know ,cars made specifically for Nigerian market don't come with cat from factory .

This is a big test for me!!!

Oh jesu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2001 Volvo V40 Scan Codes / Distress Sales Of Lexus ES 350 At 2.6m Still In Mint Condition / Car Loan- Financing Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.