Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ (17696 Views)

Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get / Fayemi's Aide, Victor Kolade Using IGP Special Unit For Land Grabbing In Lagos / Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Treasure17(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Satanic decision from the so called aide. What are they assisting on for goodness sake. Another demonic way to siphon tax payers money.

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Blackfire(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
olumalcolm:
62 personal assistants, e for appoint the whole villa angry

Ahhhhhhhhh.... Don't tempt him o. grin grin grin
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by gwinaB(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
How much is his salary?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Advancedman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-fayemis-aide-appoints-62-personal-assistants

Support how?
What is their job description and designation?
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by SenorFax(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Soon they will say Fayose is corrupt.

So this is legit right? 62 Pa's
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Adedaniel211(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by blazer2018: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-fayemis-aide-appoints-62-personal-assistants

He's simply prepping for 2022...he wants to be the next Governor......if u know, u know
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by DameB(f): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
helinues:
62 Pa...

Na North Korea issues Dem wan advise him about or he needs an advise on how to visit a moon?

Plus all the "advice" they still won't get it right sef
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by ada9ja(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
How did we get to this level as a country for goodness sake...ehn!

Just imagine what this useless party called APC that doesn't have any manifesto or developmental plans are doing.

Ogun and Amadioha will consume all those who weaved this unfortunate basket of failure called APC for this country..... Tinubu,Buhari, Amaechi will never go unpunished.

Thank God I almost tot u have sense

Everything na buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by tellmanny(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
What's the difference between this guy and all the guys that commented above. He's paying them from his own salary!
You guys should go back to the last paragraph of the write up. I guess he's preparing his own political armies to contest in the future.

Very hardworking youths of Nigeria that won't read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Onigbindemmd: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

Firefire, you still dey here?
Where are your colleagues Beaf, Anonimi, Sincere9gerian, TonyeBarcanista and other clowns?

Remember GEJ till 2019?
What of Obidiently Atikulating?
Now, it is Atiku is cumming.

Omo, God is punishing PDP specially.

Y are u encouraging sucide,pls let them be Biko...
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by Olukayode222: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
He wants everyone to eat ni
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by RexTramadol1: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
So far it's creating jobs

And it's paying well
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by pcicero(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Makinde Araoye(Mankind), i don't remember if that guy ever graduated from OAU.

He was a club chief and suspected cultist. How that guy made Fayemi's cabinet is still a wonder. Anyway, we have seen worse.

Make i just dey siddon look.
Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by anonimi: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2019
PearlStreet:
Firefire, you still dey here?
Where are your colleagues Beaf, Anonimi, Sincere9gerian, TonyeBarcanista and other clowns?

Remember GEJ till 2019?
What of Obidiently Atikulating?
Now, it is Atiku is cumming.

Omo, God is punishing PDP specially.

Why are you so pained by the delusion of change and next level that has ruined the country in four years of stealing and incompetence

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by johnmartus(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2019
The only sensible comment I will read here.
itsme01:
smiley

People dont know Office of the Special Adviser to a governor or President is like a research office with all staffs and different offices under it, Office of SSA has administrative officer , secretaries and all other personnel, with many operational vehicles.

Since They are privately funded from the Income of the Senior Special Adviser, i dont think we should cry about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by anonimi: 4:23am On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
smiley
People dont know Office of the Special Adviser to a governor or President is like a research office with all staffs and different offices under it, Office of SSA has administrative officer , secretaries and all other personnel, with many operational vehicles.

Since They are privately funded from the Income of the Senior Special Adviser, i dont think we should cry about this.

I have heard that self-deception is the worst form of sin. Have you heard the same thing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5005104_tmpcam1369974616_jpeg320d1d6eefd4b1662dd9f599d4d69992

1 Like

Re: Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ by itsme01: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2019
anonimi:

I have heard that self-deception is the worst form of sin. Have you heard the same thing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5005104_tmpcam1369974616_jpeg320d1d6eefd4b1662dd9f599d4d69992

vilage man, what if i told you that Soldier following Buhari up and down carrying his bags (ADC) also have an office with his own staffs nko, same as the Photographer? what would you call me Deceptive liar abi?

Anyways Osinbajo has over a dozen self paid SSA and its nothing new and according to the article the 62 guys are paid from the ssa salary

Nigerian youths: help us we are jobless please help!!!
SSA to fayemi: oya come and work as my aide, 62 of you can manage with my salaru
Nigeria youths: wastage, corruption, shiit hole country
Anonimi: Liar, Deceptor blah blah blah

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari / Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.