Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get (3709 Views)

Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ / Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Ainaolusegun: 12:56pm On May 22, 2023
Barring any last-minute changes,
the Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, will serve as Tinubu’s Chief of Staff, Babatunde Fashola as Attorney General of the Federation, Mr Wale Edun as Finance Minister, and James Faleke as Special Duties Minister. Engr David Umahi is expected to serve as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF).

Dr Betta Edu, the current National Women Leader of the APC, is set to become the Minister of Women’s Affairs, while Dele Alake will be the Minister of Information, and Mr Bayo Onanuga will serve as Special Adviser on Media and Publicity. The source added that Dr Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor, would serve as Minister of Agriculture, Mr Nuhu Ribadu, a former Chairman of the EFCC, as Minister of Police Affairs, Prince Ade Omole as Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Gov. Nyesom Wike as Works and Housing Minister and Otunba Dr Adejare Rewane Adegbenro Director General Natcom

The source further added that Gov Abubakar Bagudu would serve as Minister of Rural Development and Dr Felix Nicholas as Minister of Youth and Sports Development. Barrister Uju Ohanenye is expected to be the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, with Mr Adetokunbo Adegboyega as the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and Sen. Tokunbo Afikuyomi as the Special Adviser on National Assembly Matters.

Other appointments include Rt Hon Jimi Benson as SA Domestic, General Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, Rtd., as National Security Adviser (NSA), Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai as Minister of Defence, Hajia Hadiza Bala Usman as FCT Minister, Barrister Hannatu Musawa as Deputy Chief of Staff, and Ms Stella Okotete as Minister of Education ,

The source also listed Tinubu’s aides, including Lieutenant Colonel Nurudeen Alowonle Yusuf as Aide-De-Camp (ADC), ACP Usman Shugaba as Chief Personal Security Officer, Mr Babatunde Ogala (SAN) as State House Counsel, and Mr Adedamilotun Aderemi as Private Secretary (PS). Others include Mr Dada Olusegun as Special Assistant on Digital Communications, Mallam Adamu Garba Talba as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Project Management, Mr Nosa Asemota as Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer), Mr Ayobami Oyalowo as Special Assistant on Digital/News Media, and Mr Makinde Araoye as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

According to the source, Tinubu chose those on his ministerial and aides list based on their pedigree and antecedents, considering them fitting for the appointments and the task ahead. The source said those on the list deserved the positions due to their track records of service delivery and being loyal party members with the interest of enthroning a better Nigeria for all.

It had been said that Tinubu would hit the ground running immediately after his inauguration as the country’s next President on May 29th.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by SAMUEL1947: 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
Na WAEC Question.....lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Toluwanise247(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2023
Am Yoruba… say na Yoruba government we won run ni …… where are northern

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by youneedjesus: 1:27pm On May 22, 2023
We're thy hiding it?
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by adem30: 1:55pm On May 22, 2023
Toluwanise247:

I Wonder for him.
Fashola can not even be serving under this government. He needs rest

2 Likes

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Toluwanise247(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
adem30:

I Wonder for him.
Don’t say that ooo fashola will serve.
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by LordIsaac(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
Yet another list....

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Orangedreams: 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
Buhari really set Nigeria backward. When we say this some folks don't want to agree. Imagine what his nepotism is causing us. Now Tinubu have also copied. Littering his cabinet with his tribes men. I no blame am for this one o na Bubu cause am. Las las we go dey ok for naija.

Call me if you need a property to buy or sell.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by coldFLARES1(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Hush it please. Life na turn by turn!

Buhari was excused when he started his clannishness and nepotism till it became predictable what section or religion any announced appointee would come from/profess. We got tired and totally ignored him to run his show. We all dey see as e be na?

Las las, 'righteous' man is bequeathing a legacy of all-round failure evidenced in gargantuan debts, country-wide insecurity, very high cost of living and hardship never experienced before. Like play, like play, 8years don finish!

We shall have no problems if Tinubu so chooses to appoint a Yoruba man into the Ministerial slot meant for Sokoto, for example. Someone already created the template. Just a little tweaking and a little modification and we all shall be alright.

The North has to be served an equal measure of the poison they allowed Buhari serve us for 8years

4 Likes

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Solsix(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2023
So gbajamila go leave house of rep and be a minister?? Is alright
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Pennywise2: 2:31pm On May 22, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by iammo(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
Everybody just dey comot list
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by DaddyJapan(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2023
The source...the source...the nameless and faceless source.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by 001Lagos: 2:37pm On May 22, 2023
List no dey finish , every day they got something new
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by ahaz: 2:46pm On May 22, 2023
Toluwanise247:
An a full blooded Igbo and I support Tinubu if he chooses to saturate the entire cabinet with only yorubas heaven will not fall and may God purmidh any Hausa or Fulani that wi compliam

7 Likes

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by yemmight(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2023
Yeye list. Na only Yoruba dey this country?
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2023
These are competent hands if he had structured his appointments like this. There is course to be hopeful then
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
Another day another list,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
adem30:

I Wonder for him.

Fashola is a die-hard junkie of progressive service to the Nigerian people. He will serve 100%.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by APCNig: 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
Where is Fashola?

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by APCNig: 3:19pm On May 22, 2023
Orangedreams:
Buhari really set Nigeria backward. When we say this some folks don't want to agree. Imagine what his nepotism is causing us. Now Tinubu have also copied. Littering his cabinet with his tribes men. I no blame am for this one o na Bubu cause am. Las las we go dey ok for naija.

Call me if you need a property to buy or sell.

When you become President, appoint only your village people
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Parachoko: 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Don’t say that ooo fashola will serve.
I hope he continue as the Minister of Work

Fake list
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by garfield1: 3:45pm On May 22, 2023
I like the list, highly meritocratic except that two ministers cannot emerge from crsoss river,I don't think hon faleke will leave appropriation committee for special duties.Dr Nicholas opposed tinubu so nothing for him,I prefer jack tein.dambazzau and buratsi are perfect,umahi inclusion is lite.communications should go to a youthful tech savvy person like omo ikirodah or fergie001,omowaleadesoye,kyase etc.I dont think wike will accept that appointment.I dont like okotete in education,what is her achievement in her present post? Let the jamb boss take it.where will ganduje fit in? I like hadiza in fct...cc aiel123, fergie001, seunmsg,penguin2,vicdom,kyase
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by garfield1: 3:45pm On May 22, 2023
Parachoko:
I hope he continue as the Minister of Work

Fake list

No,he failed there
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Jlow2: 3:48pm On May 22, 2023
Lalong, ayade, Yahaya Bello should be sent as ambassadors to Chad Niger and Sudan, the have no business heading any ministry, you can’t reward failures
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2023
Dave umahi no be senate elect?...yeye list. Lagos state govt of 1999 na want take over.
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Kyase(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2023
garfield1:
I like the list, highly meritocratic except that two ministers cannot emerge from crsoss river,I don't think hon faleke will leave appropriation committee for special duties.Dr Nicholas opposed tinubu so nothing for him,I prefer jack tein.dambazzau and buratsi are perfect,umahi inclusion is lite.communications should go to a youthful tech savvy person like omo ikirodah or fergie001,omowaleadesoye,kyase etc.I dont think wike will accept that appointment.I dont like okotete in education,what is her achievement in her present post? Let the jamb boss take it.where will ganduje fit in? I like hadiza in fct...cc aiel123, fergie001, seunmsg,penguin2,vicdom,kyase
wike should be interior minister or Niger delta minister
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by abhosts(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
If this is true, the list is very underwhelming and anticlimactic. Tinubu's presidency would simply be continuation of Buhari.
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by garfield1: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Kyase:
wike should be interior minister or Niger delta minister

Niger delta will be more fitting but I fear this atiku case on Friday.the north might be planning something sinister.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Kyase(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
garfield1:

Niger delta will be more fitting but I fear this atiku case on Friday.the north might be planning something sinister.
what case?

The north is not planning anything
Re: Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get by Britishpea: 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
As usual mumu people don believe the news without a source

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf / Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions / Gov. Aregbesola Presents N17.4bn Supplementary Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.