Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Need Help,wat Cld These Symptoms Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help,wat Cld These Symptoms Be? (933 Views)

Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product) / What Cld Be The Cause Of Migraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help,wat Cld These Symptoms Be? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2007
Hi guys,i hav had this rashs on my body,most especially my hands for about a year n few months,treated it for fungi but it wldnt go,i sty in abuja n dnt knw if anyone knws a dermatologist,i just want to knw what this is.help please?
Re: I Need Help,wat Cld These Symptoms Be? by tenor(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2007
Ctrume, first you have to go to the Doctor and you'll most likely go for a blood test. Some infections have thier roots in the blood and these are seen as skin irritations. Applying creams might not do the job. You might have to go on some dose of injection, or ingest some tabs. Firstly see your doctor.

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese Herbal Medicine And Acupuncture. Discuss. / Help! / How Harmful Is Hair Relaxer On The Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.