Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (71694 Views)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Are you dyslexic, or do you have early Alzheimer or are you by any chance suffering from down's syndrome. This from a fellow born-again Christian! Seriously sir, at the risk of a nairaland ban, I certify you a rape suspect! You can open your mouth and say your mom, your sisters andretty much all your female relatives should be denied the right to a voice while you have one? So if your pastor rapes your teenage daughter, you would kill her to preserve your family honour? Or if your mom was sodomised by a perverted pastor, she must keep quiet about it to avoid being sentenced in court Sir, I weep for the man that 'spermed' you!!!
shut up my friend
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fatoyinbo has maturedly done the needful... so, the Dakolos, what next?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Damoche10: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo will soon take Sniper
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by CanadaOrBust: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
ise82:

Don’t mind them. Fools everywhere following without evidence. Show us evidence; take the pastor to court.

Direct evidence may no longer exist. That’s why u look at the person’s history and who else is accusing him. That’s how Bill Cosby went to jail. Only if someone with a clean past is suddenly accused by only one person should u be so sceptical.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by tevinsolt: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

You have the reasoning ability of an autistic Bush rat.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Efewestern: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
[s] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. [/s] sad

Total BS, you irk me, worst is the fact you got 17 likes, who are those giving you likes and shares? I just pity the women around you.

of all the nations on earth, it's Saudi Arabia you want us to imitate, gosh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by thoosing(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
minasota:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Oponu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
buragidi:

And how do u know he is innocent, you sheppie? How come thar Biodun has constantly and consistently become an object of sexual immorality allegations?

Is he the only young Pastor in Nigeria? How come that the likes of Paul Enenche, Joshua Talena, Adefarasin et al. have not had cases of sexual perversion and rape scandal attached to their names? Everybody cannot be wrong. This is a case of one allegation too many.

What does the Dakolos stand to gain by bearing 'false' allegation against Biodun? Absolutely nothing. Do you know what it means for a married woman, of Mrs Dakolo's status to come out boldly and tell the public that she was raped? Do you know how many ladies have equally mentioned that they went through similar ordeal in the hands of Fatoyinbo? Guy use your brain, if u have any. That guy is a criminal. A disaster waiting to explode, if nor curtailed.
lol@ "of her status" who the fucck is she? I swear I've never seen anyone here who has ever heard her name. Everyone can lie married women lie and fucck around shamelessly stop worshipping vagina.
Now let me tell what they stand to gain.
She will become a public figure and can even write book, become a motivational speaker, face of strong woman, open NGO for "abused women" and become relevant in the society. Her husband will release a song in few months time and they will ride on her popularity to sell the song and make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ilikeweed: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Everywhre is now rape rape rape
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ise82(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Direct evidence may no longer exist. That’s why u look at the person’s history and who else is accusing him. That’s how Bill Cosby went to jail. Only if someone with a clean past is suddenly accused by only one person should u be so sceptical.

It doesn’t matter how many that is why we have the court of law. Go and present your case and let him be found guilty. This can happen to anyone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Playthepianos: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daddy freeze, shut up. Spits... na to dey shuk mouth into another pesin matter you know
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by riczy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daddy freeze still smoke weed! His reply n reactions sounded like a competent court has ruled!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Classickj(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iamicekid:
U see this stepping down stunt Na scam, they only use am just so the people can say he has step down, Person wey built him church from start u now ask am to step down for who... even the other ministers of God wey get church dey use their child do their next in line
I stand with you, it jus like asking dagota to step down as the CEO of is company

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by selfmade22: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Are you dyslexic, or do you have early Alzheimer or are you by any chance suffering from down's syndrome. This from a fellow born-again Christian! Seriously sir, at the risk of a nairaland ban, I certify you a rape suspect! You can open your mouth and say your mom, your sisters andretty much all your female relatives should be denied the right to a voice while you have one? So if your pastor rapes your teenage daughter, you would kill her to preserve your family honour? Or if your mom was sodomised by a perverted pastor, she must keep quiet about it to avoid being sentenced in court Sir, I weep for the man that 'spermed' you!!!
E no call your name/ E no even concern you.... Shut uppppppppppp!!!!!!! I STAND WITH BIODUN FATOYINBO..... AFONJA TOO BAD
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Because they are Nigerians and have the freedom to worship.
If they had not been protected and the Protesters harm any of them, people like u would still have slammed them for not having the security operatives around.

This right here is why Nigeria is the way it is.
minasota:
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by linearity: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

You are a ‘born again Christian’ but want women to be treated the same way an Islamic State treat their own women.

And you also don’t want women, including your mom to have the same rights that you take for granted as a man. Which is directly against your professed ‘christian’ faith, which states that, we are all equal before God.

And you also know that, the rape allegations are false, because I guess you were there and a first hand witness of what happened and didn’t happened?

If you are a Christian as you alleged, don’t bear false witness is what the Bible commands; don’t testify to the things you do not know. You were not there and don’t have a clue just like myself if the accusations are true or false.

The young lady have the right to make her allegations, she say they are her personal experience and encounter and the Pastor countered and said, they are not true...none of us were there and this is not the first time some has accused this same Pastor of something like this and since this lady came, others have come to also share there illicit dealings with the Pastor.

We all know that God forgives, He also redeems and He empowers; but His chosen Ministers are men and do make mistake, David a man after God’s own heart committed adultery and murder, when he came around, own up he was forgiven. We are all living by His Grace and our righteousness is of Him.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by fordunit(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

If you are not a pervert defending another pervert, then you are just being an idiot. Whether Biodun is innocent of this accusation or not, there is no denying that your friend and mentor is a serial cheat and organised rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by TLION(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yes
lanocfoods:

I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset
. Shut the Bleep up
Fear for your self
Fear your big head
Fear for your fallen brain

����
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by CanadaOrBust: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
ise82:

It doesn’t matter how many that is why we have the court of law. Go and present your case and let him be found guilty. This can happen to anyone.

OJ was acquitted yet everyone knows he killed his wife. Why? Because of his HISTORY and circumstancial evidence
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by alphaNomega: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
I've been waiting for a Daddy Freeze rection. After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

fordunit:

If you are not a pervert defending another pervert, then you are just being an idiot. Whether Biodun is innocent of this accusation or not, there is no denying that your friend and mentor is a serial cheat and organised rapist.

Jon snow

ise82:

Don’t mind them. Fools everywhere following without evidence. Show us evidence; take the pastor to court.

Thank you!

ise82:

God bless you. The Dakolos are fools and mark my words they will suffer for bringing this battle to The Lord’s house. The useless Nigerians that supported them too. Same way they crucified Jesus. They preferred a thieve to live and condemned Christ. The lady is retarded; even in Joseph’s case the woman took his clothe as evidence. Where is this witch evidence. Stop being Jelous... God punish satan!

You know!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by OldBeer: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
ise82:

God bless you. The Dakolos are fools and mark my words they will suffer for bringing this battle to The Lord’s house. The useless Nigerians that supported them too. Same way they crucified Jesus. They preferred a thieve to live and condemned Christ. The lady is retarded; even in Joseph’s case the woman took his clothe as evidence. Where is this witch evidence. Stop being Jelous... God punish satan!
Ode.

You are agreeing with a Muslim.
You are obviously new on nairaland.

Anyway you can lock up your mother and the women in your family just like he said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by eLcastro(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iamicekid:
U see this stepping down stunt Na scam, they only use am just so the people can say he has step down, Person wey built him church from start u now ask am to step down for who... even the other ministers of God wey get church dey use their child do their next in line
so what do you call for....closing down the church.? The church is bigger than him bro.....even tho he owns it......
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
egopersonified:

I was just scrolling to type this. He will only stop preaching, nothing more.

What exactly do u want him to do... Surrender himself to the police and have himself thrown in jail without a trial..?...even armed robbers caught at gun point exchanging gun fire with police are still charged to court with the arresting officers acting as witness.

The victim isn't making any move that looks like she's going to court, family and the brother that knows about it aren't helping her coming out process in any way.. clearly that's what she wants ...that the guy won't be in the place of authority, and his career ruined... It this is nigeria, The guy will soon resume and call it devils attack...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Tectono: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
It is good now that he has stepped down. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in starting export business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Ostrogoth:

[/s]

Women doesn't deserve to be heard. My mom inclusive and i have no regrets.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Bacteriologist(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Women doesn't deserve to be heard. My mom inclusive and i have no regrets.

Confirmed. You're a colossal waste of biological matter and star dust.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
ibkayee:

And this is the animal that wants me to meet him *spits*

You quoted me first here instead of minding your business. Don't you ever quote me again. Stay away from me. I won't change my views about women
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Confirmed. You're a colossal waste of biological matter and star dust.

I'm not a sentimental man with a pusssy mindset. I don't care what you think. Women will always remain inferior and should be treated with disdain
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by koyyess: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

You and the 55+ imbeciles who liked your disgusting comment are very big 1diots.

Foolish regressive baboons.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by banio: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
I guess what happened was statutory rape. Fxxxking an underaged girl.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

You quoted me first here instead of minding your business. Don't you ever quote me again. Stay away from me. I won't change my views about women
I don't care about your views on women, I just wanted to laugh at your madness cheesy

And if you hadn't quoted me earlier it wouldn't have crossed my mind to quote you here or anywhere in the slightest lol

Stay away from you? Oga that's what I've been trying to do na, help me stay away by leaving me alone na, I can't do it alone I need help from an alfa male like you grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Starhearts: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
GTFO:

your personal opinion !!

Continue foaming in the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.