Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38294 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nollyzonenews: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Adesua Etomi took to her Instagram page to beg COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down after Busola Dakolo accused him of rape.

See post below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/coza-pastor-innocent-or-not-please-pastor-stepdown-adesua-etomi-says/

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
step down? what if that is what his accusers wish for?
Remember Neymer's false rape case
jungle justice on media trials is wicked.
also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga. women can be devilish too

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

step down? what if that is what his accusers wish for?

Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilish too

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by NoToPile: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Well its the right thing to do.

14 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

what is wise about assuming guilt before you can prove innocence? it should be the other way round unless you stand to gain something from his fall.

have u forgotten " Berger to Ajah' two accusers came forward..

had Uche been without proof his life was finished ..... or is it Neymer's case.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nollyzonenews: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2019
tongue
NoToPile:
Well its the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

what is wise about assuming guilt before you can prove innocence? it should be the other way round unless you stand to gain something from his fall.

Stepping down isn't an admission of guilt. It is just about him respecting the position he holds

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Stepping down isn't an admission of guilt. It is just about him respecting the position he holds

stepping down is the objective of these allegations..... if there is no concrete evidence from his accusers then it a hoax... and must be seen as such.

better for 99 guilty men to walk free than have an innocent man punished.

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil mindless mob action takes over.

let us be civilised.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Abfinest007(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
why do they have to wait this long b4 they expose the truth expose the truth it means they enjoyed it

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by midolian(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
grin

#JusticeForDakolo
#iStandWithDakolo
#HangBFbyTheBallz

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by joseph1832(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
grin
bros why you dey laugh? You and I know say that bros no go ever step down. Lie lie.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by midolian(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
bros why you dey laugh? You and I know say that bros no go ever step down. Lie lie.
Step down? Never! cheesy cheesy

That guy is enjoying the time of his life in that church. See ushers with fresh laps and offerings from left right and centre...

Plus, he hasn't raped enough. BF will never step down. That guy deserves to be hung by the ballz

#HangBFbyTheBallz

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:

Step down? Never! cheesy cheesy

That guy is enjoying the time of his life in that church. See ushers with fresh laps and offerings from left right and centre...

Plus, he hasn't raped enough. BF will never step down. That guy deserves to be hung by the ballz
Na real fresh fresh ushers. Lol.

If after all this noise making online nothing is done by either the Dakolo's or Fatoyinbo, then I urge every right thinking Nigerian to start questioning the church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by midolian(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
Na real fresh fresh ushers. Lol.

If after all this noise making online nothing is done by either the Dakolo's or Fatoyinbo, then I urge every right thinking Nigerian to start questioning the church.
Honestly, my brother.

I used to receive lectures very close to the church in Ilorin. Wetin my eye and other innocent eyes dey see every weekend for that church, mouth no fit talk am and hand no fit type am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
Honestly, my brother.

I used to receive lectures very close to the church in Ilorin. Wetin my eye and other innocent eyes dey see every weekend for that church, mouth no fit talk am and hand no fit type am.
I totally understand you. It's no news that the present day church is now the place where all nefarious activity takes place.

Members fvck themselves indiscriminately, yahoo boys shower pastors with gifts without question from the pastor, politicians who loot comes to pay homage and drops something for the pastor without the pastors chastising the politician, employers of labour owe their workers salary and use that same salary owed, to give pastors mouth watering gifts and pay fat tithes etc.

Bro, the list goes on and on. Something is telling me this will only trend for sometime and things will go back to the way it was. After all, Nigerians have shown that we have very short memories.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Ayhomes(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa ó.

Pastor Fatoyinbo, if you didn't do it. May God intervene for you.

But..

If you truly did it, please DO APOLOGISE

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Ayhomes(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by semyman: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Christians are facing second slavery

The gullibles love their chains

#PASTORSTEPDOWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Wizygreat12: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Seriously?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by stano2(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down for what undecided undecided
Abeg this lady should think na, no proof that he is guilty and you want him to step down.
Is it now about the position or repentance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by kgr8mike(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joseph went to prison for a crime he did not commit. The world judged him guilty as charged. When the world becomes the judge of the church, the church cannever get justice.

But we have a glorious high THRONE - that is where we get justice.

A glorious high THRONE from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. Jeremiah 17:12

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
nonsense

only the court of law can find an individual guilty not public opinion

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by GentleMoney: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm..

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down for who

Banky W?

Nonsense

All of una wan use this news trend

They don't even care about the lady

Dem. Just wan show face

15 Likes 1 Share

Why should he step down?
So a woman can just wake up now and destroy a man's career in 40 sec without proof or evidence
What is wrong with these fools?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by paraltero: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

I find it interesting that you're desperate to prove the pastor's innocence and completely sidestepping the fact the he's just as possibly guilty.

9 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by ominilongest(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one too dey react? ?? grin grin

Barre lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ye who slap me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by twosquare(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Genesis 18:20-21...emulate God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Ayo Balogun Is WizKid's Lookalike In New Photos / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.