Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

COZA Busola Saga From Another Angle!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Busola Saga From Another Angle!!!! (344 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COZA Busola Saga From Another Angle!!!! by cacnig111: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2019
This is some food for thoughts ooo
Copied
�����
Let's look at this COZA busola saga from another angle!!!!
Hmm
The same pastor that raped you, wedded you and your husband
The same pastor gave you a car as your wedding gift...
You were still a worker in that church till date
You didn't complain
Now you and your husband left the church,
You regain your voice to speak out...
Most raped victims I Know always hated the men who raped them with passion, if they were given an opportunity to kill the man self, they will do it without thinking twice..
He raped you the first time in your house, no shout, no struggled, he disvirgin you.
You quickly clean up the blood stains that proved you were a virgin so that your sister should not know... your sister was upstairs and she didn't hear any sound meaning you corporated. He went out got a bottle of Krest from his car and poured it into your mouth...
He raped you a again a second time
The third time, his wife put to birth, you went to his house to greet the new born baby, the pastor quickly raped you again in his own house whereas the wife and maybe visitors that came to greet the new born baby were present, you stood up, adjusted your pants and skirt, greeted the baby and went home...hmmm
Make we still dey reason for Nigeria oo, not because an influencial pastor is involved, so it's true
I'm not saying the pastor too is above mistakes cos we are all humans and prone to making mistakes but haba!!!!!!
This is a consesual sex to me and not rape..... Let's follow up the matter as consensual sex not rape
My opinion on the matter
Re: COZA Busola Saga From Another Angle!!!! by iCauseTrouble: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
cacnig111:
This is some food for thoughts ooo
Copied
�����
Let's look at this COZA busola saga from another angle!!!!
Hmm
The same pastor that raped you, wedded you and your husband
The same pastor gave you a car as your wedding gift...
You were still a worker in that church till date
You didn't complain
Now you and your husband left the church,
You regain your voice to speak out...
Most raped victims I Know always hated the men who raped them with passion, if they were given an opportunity to kill the man self, they will do it without thinking twice..
He raped you the first time in your house, no shout, no struggled, he disvirgin you.
You quickly clean up the blood stains that proved you were a virgin so that your sister should not know... your sister was upstairs and she didn't hear any sound meaning you corporated. He went out got a bottle of Krest from his car and poured it into your mouth...
He raped you a again a second time
The third time, his wife put to birth, you went to his house to greet the new born baby, the pastor quickly raped you again in his own house whereas the wife and maybe visitors that came to greet the new born baby were present, you stood up, adjusted your pants and skirt, greeted the baby and went home...hmmm
Make we still dey reason for Nigeria oo, not because an influencial pastor is involved, so it's true
I'm not saying the pastor too is above mistakes cos we are all humans and prone to making mistakes but haba!!!!!!
This is a consesual sex to me and not rape..... Let's follow up the matter as consensual sex not rape
My opinion on the matter
The truth is everybody reason and come to conclusion by picking the simplest option. It takes extra analysis to see beyond what the accuser has said.
To me and all other like minds that analysed the issues, it was a consensual sex and not a rape.
Busola lied to Timi she was raped by him, Timi forced her to make the video.
Read between the lines and follow the sequence of events since the day Timi started ranting on social media
Re: COZA Busola Saga From Another Angle!!!! by EmperorHarry: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Las las some people would lower their heads in shame for jumping into conclusions.Sitting on the fence is the best position right now

(1) (Reply)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Being Held Against Their Will With Emotional Manipulatio / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Visit Nigeria Embassy In Russia Ahead Of 2 Days Programme / The Come Back Kid - Bishop T.D Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.