Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Come Back Kid - Bishop T.D Jakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Come Back Kid - Bishop T.D Jakes (328 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Come Back Kid - Bishop T.D Jakes by Ogbugracekelech: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
There are a lot of people who are comeback kids.
There are people who have recited, who have rebounded from things that were so horrific, not just elections, not just politics.

Rebounded from cancer and rebounded from a car wreck, rebounded from neglect and rebounded from abuse and rebounded from rape and rebounded from being ostracized and rebounded from being illiterate and rebounded from being disconnected and rebounded from being abused as a child and rebounded from all types of circumstances.

David has been prophesied by Samuel that he would be king when he was a child when he was just a little run of a boy.

He’s been anointed to be the king of Israel and years and years and years have gone by and he served in a lot of different capacities and he has not yet become King and Saul has died and he has not become king.

Sometimes God gives you words and it takes a long time for that word to manifest in your life.

God’s gonna do a big thing in your life. Big things take time, there are no overnight wonders.

I don’t know who I’m talking to but I feel like I’m talking to somebody.

I feel like I’m talking to somebody, just because you’re gifted and just because you’re talented doesn’t mean you’re ready for the weight of the glory that God’s clickhttps://christground.com/2019/09/02/the-come-back-kid-bishop-t-d-jakes/to continue reading.

Re: The Come Back Kid - Bishop T.D Jakes by rosy1992(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
wow, thanks I believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Dubai Festival Of Life 2019 with Pastor E.A ADEBOYE / Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status / Feminism And Christianity; Are They Compatible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.