Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures (45232 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Nokia 8110 4G Accepts Whatsapp Now - AKA banana phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures by Xavier0980: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
demzey:
If you know as dis GB WhatsApp they pain Mark ehn.. grin grin grin....he fit vex buy d developers sef ...d official WhatsApp was even confusing me afta I got temporarily banned...I had to click on someone's profile first b4 I can see his last seen, when gbwhatsap will even tell you 'iya basira is online'

You temporarily got banned by WhatsApp because you used the same number on gbwhatsapp which you are already using it on Whatsapp which is why this happened to you, other wise if you use this GBWhatsApp Apk with different number which is not used on any official WhatsApp verion's then it could not be happened to you.
Re: Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures by demzey(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Xavier0980:

You temporarily got banned by WhatsApp because you used the same number on gbwhatsapp which you are already using it on Whatsapp which is why this happened to you, other wise if you use this GBWhatsApp Apk with different number which is not used on any official WhatsApp verion's then it could not be happened to you.

Its only gbwhatsapp and fmwhatsapp I use on my phone, I don't use the original one, I don't even have it on phone. They prolog had detected it somehow and I chop temporary ban....but that's what I'm still using till now
Re: Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures by billwalshf0rd: 2:52pm On Jan 05
https://www.billwalshford.net/
Bill Walsh Ford-Lincoln
A Family You Can Trust for Four Generations.
Bill Walsh Ford-Lincoln is a Dealership that stands out among others.
Re: Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures by si3rramotors: 9:09am On Jan 07
https://www.sierramotorschryslerdodgejeep.com/
Sierra Motors Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
We provide a vast selection of new and used vehicles.
Come Buy your Next Vehicle at Sierra Motors In Ottawa, Illinois.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers / All Bank Networks Are Down! / MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.