Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election (2704 Views)

Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
As Ambrose Alli University Students Union Government SUG Election draws nearer some staffs of the University are beginning to lobby female aspirant to sleep with them so as to earn the support of the School management

Mr. Austin Umarien popularly known as Okadigbo who is a junior lecturer in the department of Chemistry from the Ambrose Alli University demanded sex from ladies vying for various positions in the Union

Okadigbi who from memorials have been playing key roles in the emergence of officers of the Union has vowed not to support aby aspirant who refuse to sleep with him knowing fully well that he is a close allay to the vice Chancellor

Text messages and audio conversation of Okadigbo is making waves across the University community

Speaking with the president of The National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS) Comr Daniellson Bamidele said enough report of Atrocities as demented down on the students

Below are screenshot of messages

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticala
Fynestboi
Autojosh

1 Share

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by DavidEsq(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Where are the screenshots? How dare u click "submit" without the pics uploaded? OP where are the pix, before I strangle u and hand ur sisters to Fatoyinbo angry.
So these are the screenshots ba? Just someone doing asiri over an unproven fact abi? Not even the lecturer's messages?

2 Likes

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
More

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by DavidEsq(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aha! Now we have them. Let's proceed to ICPC. Pls tag em on twitter. Any twitterean in the hood? I don forget my twitter password angry. As Fatoyinbo hard to catch, make we use am face this lecturer angry

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Treasure17(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Demanding for sex in exchange for a contesting position within our higher institutions is not a new thing. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable if it is true. Junior lecturer for that matter o. How I wish this menace can be curb with stringent measures.

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by alphaNomega: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
This one will agree now. Go and f uck. Then say she was raped.

Some ladies are fish-brained.

2 Likes

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by alphaNomega: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

Who is this

6 Likes

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by alphaNomega: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
instablogNg:

Who is this

Feel free to share bro
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:
Aha! Now we have them. Let's proceed to ICPC. Pls tag em on twitter. Any twitterean in the hood? I don forget my twitter password angry. As Fatoyinbo hard to catch, make we use am face this lecturer angry

Justice needs to be done

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by hotplate: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
i
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Is it Engineer Austin of Elect/Elect or someone else?

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Stan232: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by 9jaBloke: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:
Facts are as follows.

Validate your facts with verifiable proof or STFU
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by RTSC: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2019
The guy mumu o.
Why would you allow yourself to be incriminated so cheaply?
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by alphaNomega: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaBloke:

Your Busola does not need to validate her story, but I do? Clap for yourself

Everyone knows she a hoe and she's only doing what hoes do best. Drag a man down.
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Davash222(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaBloke:

But you believed Busola without any verifiable proof. That’s the problem with Nigerians
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by KendrickAyomide: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Useless Fool
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Gadafii: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Ode set him up na,

Play along and ask him to send his pictures to u,so as to have more evidence should in case he deny it later

This Nigeria matter sef Taya me
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Sexually harassment in our university really needs to be looked into,our lecturer are suppose to ba good Influence on their subject and not the other way round, ,toyota corolla 2004 And 2007 model is available for sale at a give away price, it's full options, it's problem, check my signature for my contact

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
Sexually harassment in our university really needs to be looked into,our lecturer are suppose to ba good Influence on their subject and not the other way round, ,toyota corolla 2004 And 2007 model is available for sale at a give away price, it's full options, it's problem, check my signature for my contact

Yh
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
UNIVERSITYF IBADAN 2019/2020 POST UTME : CONTACT US , SHOULD YOU OR YOUR WARD WANT TO REGISTER.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST SEND US YOUR DETAILS, AND WE GET THE JOB DONE IN 30MINS

It's no more news that the university of Ibadan has released the modality for her 2019/2020 postutme. As a certified graduate of the said University, we understand all this necessary details and steps involved in providing you a topnotch applications. We help candidates register at an affordable cost. Hence, you don't need to travel to the school nor visit any bank. Save your time by contacting us.we'll get you registered in 30minutes.

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL : 08136043823
Re: AAU Lecturer Gives Female Student 3days To Sleep With Him Or Losses SUG Election by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Is it Engineer Austin of Elect/Elect or someone else?

Chemistry.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Second Batch Is Out:-lagbe / Waec Gce ( Financial Accounting Theory And Objective) And Practical Biology / Unilorin SUG President Press Release About Increase In The Acceptance Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.