Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) (809 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Help:how Can I Protect My Website From Been Hack / A Forum For Computer Science Guru And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by ajaxphp7: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2010
As a web programmer how can I actually protect my Web pages from hackers. In all my Php script I can't really tell where my codes sound to be protecting the Pages from being Hack. Is there any special way to it. Please help
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2010
There is this guy Slyrox, na him sabi Security and also PC GURU.

But the few i know is this.

Strip tags(like <>wink from form inputs, cause that's what hackers use.

$something=$_POST['inputfield'];
$something=strip_tags($something);

That will strip away any tag from the variable something!

Validate inputs like email and other inputs!

When working with maybe user registration. Try making use of a system whereby a mail is sent to users for them to confirm email, before saving in the DB table.

Name your password to the Cpanel strange name, like your Grandpapa native name and his age wey him live for this life. Mix am with your Great Grand mom own too.
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by quadrillio(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2010
Donpuzo:

Name your password to the Cpanel strange name, like your Grandpapa native name and his age wey him live for this life. Mix am with your Great Grand mom own too.
LMAO, na where your mama see you sef. OMO SEE COMBINATION. lolz

bros we need to talk ooo, I no dey see you online again abi my messenger don blind ni. buzz me sha

- Safe
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
quadrillio:

LMAO, na where your mama see you sef. OMO SEE COMBINATION. lolz

bros we need to talk ooo, I no dey see you online again abi my messenger don blind ni. buzz me sha

- Safe

Even the Host guys go dey fear name and password grin grin grin.Mostly if na Esan name. Omo, you go fear name wey my Grand Papa dey bear then. Any host or hacker wey even try open am go see the man for dream!

Will Buzz you. Just been too Busy multi-threading!

And mostly e get this Female Programmer i jam, after years of hunting for one.

So rushing marriage plans, before DHTML DUAL CORE or even youu catch am!

I fear una!
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Slyr0x: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
Use this article http://www.cgisecurity.com/lib/php-secure-coding.html

+

If you need to Pentest your site for vulnerabilities, mail me Slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com and we'll continue from there. [size=4pt]iThink i can handle it since Agent Dual aint online. grin grin[/size]
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by ajaxphp7: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2010
Slyrox2, I have sent you a mail. Check your mail Please.
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2010
I hate this Bot shi_t i hate typing long stuff only to be eaten by a bot this is the last time i will ever type anything on help, Fu_ck this bot
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
Bros, i can only understand!
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Slyr0x: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
Seems the Bot of Our land needs to b appeased. Who shld we use? Donpuzo?
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2010
Slyr0x:

Seems the Bot of Our land needs to b appeased. Who shld we use? Donpuzo?

Yes Yes Yes! Me Me Me!

As long as it involved physical cash, and a sacrifice of a female!
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by bug24(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2010
@donpuzo, seems slyrox didnt tell u d implications of using u as the sacrificial toy for the bots, Ur ding dong will be unscrewed and used as the sacrificial meat, if u can manage that, no wahala, we go arrange u d babe. grin
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Slyr0x: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
Donpuzo:

Yes Yes Yes! Me Me Me!

As long as it involves physical cash calabash, and a sacrifice of a female dog!

bug24:

@donpuzo, Your ding dong will be unscrewed and used as the sacrificial meat, if u can manage that, no wahala, we go arrange u d babe dog. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked , I no do again. Please Dual is fit. !

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Graphcard / Sql Injection Slide / Design Your Online Store To Accept Us And Nigeria Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.