Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers (8440 Views)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by freemanbubble: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Aswearugad BEDC is the worstest ( in the words of Edokpolor )

Yes o

1 Like

Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Nitah1: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros Bedc is worse down here in Edo state!

Forget what you see or read here,Aedc are criminals.........
They have improved their income what about output?
Nonsense.

Nigeria need revolution.
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by nickxtra(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
DennisEche:
KUDOS TO AEDC, LIGHT IN MY AREA IS ALMOST 19/24 HRS
It's not correct
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Nitah1: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
athaboi:
is not special charges, it's debt owed before the meter was given. So if you are owing before migrating to prepared meter, the debt will be migrated to the meter which will be deducted from your recharge until you finish paying the debt. So it's not a special charge but the debt you are owing before you bought the meter
Get out of here before I change my mind.

The debt that was imposed on you through Estimated billing abi?

Aedc is a criminal entity.

Nigeria Need Revolution.

2 Likes

Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by genius43(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
athaboi:
is not special charges, it's debt owed before the meter was given. So if you are owing before migrating to prepared meter, the debt will be migrated to the meter which will be deducted from your recharge until you finish paying the debt. So it's not a special charge but the debt you are owing before you bought the meter

We were not owing, we had a meter, infact we used to pay over.

When I complained, they checked the account and the reason was not stated. According to the person that attended to me if it were arrears she would have seen it.
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Geosystem(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
genius43:

When I complained, they checked the account and the reason was not stated. According to the person that attended to me if it were arrears she would have seen it.
You need to report to NERC
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Akmike1983: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
This AEDC!!!!! I just wish I ve d capacity to take u to court, u will give 10k bill and u shade light in my area cos we don't ve transformer at times for two days no light, which kind Naija be this self, just embesling d pple and govt. Won't talk
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by theSpark(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Scam operation. They don't even read the post paid meters again. They also charge 63k for prepaid.
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by athaboi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
genius43:

please try to complain to any of their customer care close to you
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by athaboi(f): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nitah1:
Get out of here before I change my mind.

The debt that was imposed on you through Estimated billing abi?

Aedc is a criminal entity.

Nigeria Need Revolution.
revolution ko evolution ni.... na for disco head you won do your revolution? What revolution have you done to the political class that have done nothing for decades now and what revolution have you done to NEPA before power sector was privatized? You are typing from your comfort zone anyway
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Elsufyan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
AEDC IS A FRAUD, HIGH ESTIMATED OF BILL AND NO LIGHT, NO METER. HOW CAN POOR MAN WHO HARDLY FEED IS FAMILY HAS TO PAY #37,000 FOR METER AFTER LONG PROMISES TO PROVIDE METERS FOR CUSTOMERS.
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by yusscity(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2019
kingi777:
You raised your revenue through dubious means. You refused to meter customers almost one year after application. Now you brought MAP, yet after one month of application for meter, customers are yet to hear from you on how to make payment. You increased your bill by more than 100% to the detriment of the poor masses you refused to give meter and you are here happy for your exploitation. Government just have to look into the activities of these AEDC/MAP because people are really being dealt with.
bro kindly be patient ur payment history will be reviewed and inspection will take place in ur home...kindly be patient a little more....many people av started receiving their meters under MAP now...
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by DennisEche(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2019
nickxtra:
It's not correct
Like na me and you de stay abi
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Nitah1: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2019
athaboi:
revolution ko evolution ni.... na for disco head you won do your revolution? What revolution have you done to the political class that have done nothing for decades now and what revolution have you done to NEPA before power sector was privatized? You are typing from your comfort zone anyway
Who told you phcn is better than Nepa?

well you have no idea of what I have said earlier.
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by timsjesu29: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
yusscity:
bro kindly be patient ur payment history will be reviewed and inspection will take place in ur home...kindly be patient a little more....many people av started receiving their meters under MAP now...

pls, can u help me on how to respond to these question"Number of Years of Experience on Current Job Role required, Number of Years of Experience on Current Job Role must be formatted"
Re: AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers by Alejobs: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba States' Police, 'amotekun', Take Off (photos) / Envoys-Designate Fear Mission Reshuffle With Ex-Service Chiefs Nomination / We’ve Not Received Court Papers On New Party –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.