Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

COZA: Checkout Rotimi Fashakin's Thoughtful Reaction... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Checkout Rotimi Fashakin's Thoughtful Reaction... (281 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Checkout Rotimi Fashakin's Thoughtful Reaction... by tayooluwole: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
STILL ON BIODUN FATOYINBO & BUSOLA DAKOLO....
Volenti non fit injuria is the principle of law that states: " that to which a man consents cannot be said to be an injury!"
I am starting my intervention with the supposition that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo did the mischief as alleged by Busola Dakolo .
The incidents happened about 20 years ago. It was bad when it happened. No doubt, Biodun Fatoyinbo took advantage of the situation at that time. What was indubitably clear was that Busola liked Biodun sufficiently to open the door to this visitor to her house in her transparent night gown!
Not done, Biodun held her and wrestled her to the point that he had sexual intercourse with her. There was no resistance and no wailing. Meanwhile, before this conjugal contact, she was supposedly a virgin! As adults, we know that the process of deflowering a lady is NOT a piece of cake. That her sister around the building did not know anything happened, for me, stretches credulity!
Not done, she saw him again another time and this time, the sexual escapade was in his car. Question is that, was she such a supine lamb that all these injuries were done to her without any form of protest or resistance?
For such a fellow, she was still choosing which part of his matrimonial home was her liking to pass the night; would it be credible to lay claim to any injury she suffered while the relationship lasted?
Someone said she was less than 18 years old. Granted, but did that foreclose showing dissent if she did not like it?
My daughter was 10 when she told me that her headmistress told them that, should they face a sexual assault, they should kick, punch and bite! Did Mrs Busola Dakolo do any of these to show her aversion to what was being done to her?
I know that we live in an unfair world. We have always run with single stories as humans from time immemorial. The world - we live in - is filled with travesties of Justice. In the days of Jesus, a woman was said to be caught in adultery, in the very act was what the Holy writ told us. The horde of murderous simpletons had purposed to terminate her existence but only tried to gauge the Messiah's position on the matter. Of course, Jesus saw through their high hypocritical pretensions and told the man without sin to cast the first stone; with pricked consciences, they left, casting away the various sizes of pebbles and stones with which they had intended to inflict murderous violence on the hapless woman.
With empathetic feeling, Jesus told her, "Your accusers have left. None is condemning you anymore; neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more!"
Fast forward, 20 years later, Busola Dakolo suddenly woke up and remembered she lost her virginity when she had sexual contact with Biodun Fatoyinbo. Given that, with a nation in a state of anomie, Nigeria is no longer in short supply of idle and meddlesome busybodies in the name of civil society groups, they are disrupting our peace with their protests. I listened to the spokesperson of the Lagos group of protesters, she said, "we want Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down as Pastor of COZA. We don't want him to drag the church into this. We want him to speak to us as Biodun Fatoyinbo!"
This spokesperson, in a freudian slip, aptly echoed the gravamen of the conflict with Biodun Fatoyinbo: his Pastoral position!
This incident firmly reveals the depth of the wickedness in the hearts of men.
If damages for his 20-year old transgression was the issue, this army of hired ombudsmen should have sought legal redress. But no, this was not about seeking the justice though scrupulous application of the Law but about seeking position!
How far they can go is left to be seen.

Engr Rotomi Fashakin.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156729424429055&id=673339054

(1) (Reply)

Happy 71st Birthday To Mummy G.O , Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye / When Some People Say There Is No God / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Eaglet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.