Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Big Brother Naija: What's The Objective To Nigeria Youths? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: What's The Objective To Nigeria Youths? (956 Views)

Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi / Big Brother Naija: What To Expect From This Year’s Show / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: What's The Objective To Nigeria Youths? by agro100(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
When you put a couple of male and female adults to share a room for months ,what's the idea behind that motive? Even a 10year old will tell you the obvious possible outcome of such, a show where immoral citizens sit to watch just for only one motive....sex....they stay awake all night to see who is fucking who,listen to gossips,etc..now I ask my self what's they aim for this show? What's the objective? What do their viewers gain and learn from this? By stalking on people living adult life. We really are not ready to lead this country,this present young generation.. It seems all majority care about is sex and entertainment .in that case I'll prefer the grandfathers to continue ruling us. We ain't serious in this country. No wonder the president calls is lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Invites Nicki Minaj To Headline The Jeddah World Music Festival / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! / Timi Dakolo And His Adorable Children Enjoy Swimming Together [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.