Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! (940 Views)

Rema Dragged For Kissing Female Fan And Spraying Money On Her Bum On First Date / Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! by onyxdiarymedia: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Sports legend, Serana Williams is giving us body and bum goals on Harper's bazaar August issue.

The sports star posed and showed off her lovely thighs and bum and boy oh boy! She is stunning!

According to Serena on her interview, she said...

"I’ve been called every name in the book. I’ve been shamed because of my body shape. I’ve been paid unequally because of my sex. I’ve been penalized a game in the final of a Major because I expressed my opinion or grunted too loudly...And these are only the things that are seen by the public. In short, it’s never been easy. But then I think of the next girl who is going to come along who looks like me, and I hope, ‘Maybe, just maybe, my voice will help her.".

This is 2019 and all body shapes and sizes are beautiful! Say no to body shaming!

More pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/serena-williams-shows-off-her-bum-on-harper-bazaar-us-august-issue/

Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! by Abfinest007(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2019
black ass
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bum On Harper Bazaar US August Issue!! by Adedaniel211(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Man City Player, Bernardo Silva Singing Davido’s “fall” / Bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video,photos) / Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Massive Behind [video] See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.