Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM (535 Views)

Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Sparky12(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019

Media personality, Uche Agbai otherwise called 'Sensei Uche' has just announced his exit from radio for now.

He was an OAP with Hot FM before he quit a few weeks ago. Before Hot FM, he was with City FM for a long time before he fell ill and was diagnosed with cancer back in December 2016.

Making the announcement, Uche wrote;

I would like to thank everyone that has been a part of my Radio experience over the years. The Brands, Artists, Personalities and Most importantly the Audience!
You allowed me share my Energy and Essence with you, for this I am forever grateful.

Time for a new adventure and chapter of my Life to begin. I hope to keep Inspiring, Entertaining, Empowering and Motivating you as I continue on the journey of Fulfillment.

Thank You All! .

Cc: lalasticlala

Source:

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Sparky12(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Yuceeluv(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Adieu papa!...dunno you shaaa undecided
Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just go lowkey dey hustle your mullar before one Olosho go accuse you of rape! grin

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Adieu papa!...dunno you shaaa undecided
KuKu put RIP sef...if i insult you now, IPOB feminists will come for me now!

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Yuceeluv(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin was expecting shallow brains like yours to quote me. Chai! Una no dey dissapoint. cheesy #slowpokes.

simonlee:

KuKu put RIP sef...if i insult you now, IPOB feminists will come for me now!
Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin was expecting shallow brains like yours to quote me. Chai! Una no dey dissapoint. cheesy #slowpokes.

it's like they didn't teach you to respect elders in Abia abi?

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Yuceeluv(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don look ur pinshure undecided and d vez wey I vez ehn...elder? U wey suppose dey call my junior bro, 'bordaa'

Look me weeeelll and next time call me ur hanty angry

simonlee:

it's like they didn't teach you to respect elders in Abia abi?

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I don look ur pinshure undecided and d vez wey I vez ehn...elder? U wey suppose dey call my junior bro, 'bordaa'

Look me weeeelll and next time call me ur hanty angry

Only God knows who's picture that is... its like you didn't check my profile very well to see how long i've been on nairaland. we know you!

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Yuceeluv(f): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin chai! It is well with you. U jes want me to post more pictures of me. And I won't undecided Removing the other one now even.

simonlee:

Only God knows who's picture that is... its like you didn't check my profile very well to see how long i've been on nairaland. we know you!

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin chai! It is well with you. U jes want me to post more pictures of me. And I won't undecided Removing the other one now even.

grin who send you put am before?
if you like post your entire photo gallery on NL... na u sabi

Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by Yuceeluv(f): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Phew! Boy bye...#lastresponse

simonlee:

grin who send you put am before?
if you like post your entire photo gallery on NL... na u sabi
Re: My Radio Days Are Over, For Now - OAP Sensei Uche Announces His Exit From Hot FM by simonlee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Phew! Boy bye...#lastresponse

Come and be going!

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo: I'm Tired Of Breaking Ladies Heart > Peerielmedia9ja / Bbnaija:that Upsetting Moment Nkay Bullied Cindy Over Ludo Game. See Fans Reactn / "Oga Abeg" - Jaywon Gets Mobbed By Children He Tried Giving Money On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.