Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts (1145 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Here's the moment isokoboy took up to IG to slam Naira Marley over soapy dance. He said since he got out of the prison, he hasn't been okay, for releasing that type of song and look at how his works have been misbehaving at their work place. He added, “Nairamarley e be like say problem go Dey this industry.. Yes See wetin Your song Soapy Don cause for my Ogberaga industry.. now my Ogberagas don Dey complain... Who does that”. A dog is also seen in the video vibing to Naira Marley's song soapy with the workers.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/nairamarley-your-song-is-causing-chaos.html?m=1

Re: Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Watch video of Dog dancing Vibing to Naira Marley's Song, HERE, See reactions below:

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Re: Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo / #toolzo Finally React After Mistakenly Showing Adesua Etomi Baby Bump In A Birth / Tonto Dikeh’s Son Promise Phones & Bags Of Rice To Celebrate Bobrisky’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.