Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help Me With My Samsung! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With My Samsung! (1065 Views)

Unboxing My Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab / SOLVED: I Flashed Custom Rom On My Samsung S7 Now No Network (2) (3) (4)

Help Me With My Samsung! by Thimm1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good evening nairalanders, I've been having this issue with my Samsung galaxy note 3 ever since it got into water,it's always rebooting, can't put on the back light without the phone restarting. ..please, what can i do to get rid of this issue.?

Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Raydos: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Had it been this was a tecno phone, you would have seen some motherfucker masturbating on this thread calling techno all sort of name!!
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Kingsaeedibn: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Raydos:
Had it been this was a tecno phone, you would have seen some motherfucker masturbating on this thread calling techno all sort of name!!

Truth..
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Sicilyjoe: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Raydos:

He said it got into water, how many tecno phone will got into water and still be able to power on again ?
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Emmyk(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Raydos:

So the phone should work fine after dropping into water?
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by luvyaself95(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

He said it got into water, how many tecno phone will got into water and still be able to power on again ?
I wonder oh help tell that mumu, i once had a Tecno then just the head fell inside tea. didn't power for 6 months so one fateful day i carried it pressed the power button it turn on i was like am i Jesus that wake the dead..

Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by luvyaself95(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thimm1:
Good evening nairalanders, I've been having this issue with my Samsung galaxy note 3 ever since it got into water,it's always rebooting, can't put on the back light without the phone restarting. ..please, what can i do to get rid of this issue.?
Take it to engineer they should dry it for you very well or you should spread in sun for like 15 mins but on upside down...
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by blingxx(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Take it to engineer they should dry it for you very well or you should spread in sun for like 15 mins but on upside down...

one thing about engineers ehnn undecided once your phone gets to their hand ,the lifespan of the phone will surely reduce

Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by princemillla(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2019
blingxx:

one thing about engineers ehnn undecided once your phone gets to their hand ,the lifespan of the phone will surely reduce

Stop patronizing road side engineer, you won't stop having this experience until you stop
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Vibesking(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Emmyk:

So the phone should work fine after dropping into water?

Xiaomi devices does
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by seanwilliam(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Vibesking:

Xiaomi devices does
shut up! except the phone is water/splash proof or u sun dry it. xiaomi is tecno SENIOR brother
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Emmyk(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Vibesking:

Xiaomi devices does

Naso. undecided undecided

Some Samsung devices do too.

Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by Vibesking(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
shut up! except the phone is water/splash proof or u sun dry it. xiaomi is tecno SENIOR brother

From miles away even someone with half a brain can tell that you're an inflated slowpoke who knows nothing about phones.
Re: Help Me With My Samsung! by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vibesking:

From miles away even someone with half a brain can tell that you're an inflated slowpoke who knows nothing about phones.
love ur children more

Iphone X Vs Google Pixel 4xl / INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? / Samsung Galaxy A20s Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Quick Speed Test