Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE (23178 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Benekruku(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Fuckthamods:

We can't take any fucking risk with the fulanis, No ruga in the south, simple!
[/s]
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by chizzyreal: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
technicallyrich:
I hope they are not adding lagos and ondo state to their south west.
Ijaws with benin own lagos and ijaws own ondo.
Now kindly remember that ijaws are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest in the zoo.

Throwaway that weed you're holding ���
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by MikeBetty(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Its a private business and I dont see anything bad if the government supports them in acquiring ranches across states. Please note that we talking about National security here and no measures can be considered as being biased so far the result is sure of being positive.

I will be repeating something for your sake. Do you know farmers get farmlands on lease at highly discounted rate? Do you know they also get seeds and fertilizers at discounted rate? Do you know they get agricultural loans? This all done by the government for them.

If this can be done for farmers, cant the government do same for herdsmen? Even if its lease.

You see, When we remove sentiments and attack issues the way it should be, trust me, we wont be far from each other.

Hmmmmm, Those Herders, Doint They Have State Of Origin? Dont They Have Land? What Stops Them From Adopting The Modern System Of Rearing? Since They Started Killing People, The People Rejects Them.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Benekruku(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
Hmmmmm, Those Herders, Doint They Have State Of Origin?

If I use this your ideology to make a point, It will be unfair and unjust. I will skip.

Dont They Have Land? What Stops Them From Adopting The Modern System Of Rearing?

They do have lands but the market is definitely in the South which is glaring to all. If you look at the daily consumption of their produce across the south in a day, then I believe you definitely will agree with me that the option of camping them in the North is not feasible. Not close to feasible.

Since They Started Killing People, The People Rejects Them.

How can you say a tribe just started killing people. Its unfair to generalize. Will it be nice to say Nigerian Doctors are quacks? Or Nigerian Engineers are half-baked and not even worth to be referred to as a technician? No!

We both were aware when Okada was being used to perpetrate evil across the country, was it generalised that "ALL" Okada men are thieves. Trust me, their are still sane and responsible ones amongs them.

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by abiolamitodun(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
WeSayNoToRuga:
IF RUGA SETTLEMENT DIES IN THE SOUTH WEST, IT WILL DIE TOGETHER WITH THE TINUBU(YORUBA) 2023 PRESIDENCY,
kai get Sense
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by femolii: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
technicallyrich:
Now kindly remember that ijaws are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest in the zoo.
Ijaws tag rag people? Oga you better hide your face.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by MikeBetty(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Benekruku post=79855474][/quote] Sir, You Made A Point That Their Mkt Is In South, It Is A Well Known Fact. But They Will Not Because South Is Their Target Mkt And Destroy Our Crops. Infact, They Should Have Respected The South For Not Venturing Into Cattle Rearing. All Around The World, Cows Are Transported With trucks From Ranch To Target Market. Even The Food We Eat Down South Is Transported From North. What They Should Have Done Is To Tell Fg To Look Into Rail Which Is The Best Means Of Tranporting Cattle To South. I Was At Nguru In Yobe State, The Rail Stopped Cattle Market. Every Body Has His/her Callings, With This Fulani Bruhaha, Southerners May Wake Up One Day And Venture Into Massive Cattle Ranching Thereby Putting Stiff Competition On Fulani Cows.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by ericmor: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Earthquake3:
How can you want 2023 presidency and not want Ruga settlements

They are fools, don’t mind them. All they know is money. They only talk to deceive theirselves thinking they are deceiving the people
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Femskid08(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Earthquake3:
How can you want 2023 presidency and not want Ruga settlements
meaning....shey wen Buhari became president we av oduduwa settlement throughout the whole state....dnt be a fool bro
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by kayjay69(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Agree with you. But might I add that while from his body language Tinubu is in full support of these RUGA settlements in the SW (because it favours his or his cronies ambition for presidency), he knows the SW public will eat him alive and make him pay come election time. Which is why as you see since the time he made that stupid comment about RUGA not being a big deal in the SW he has quiet down.

However the truth is I have no faith in the leaders of the SW or any leader from any part of the country for that matter. These so-called leaders are only making noise so they can get a cut of the largesse, give them a billion each and they'll start singing a different tune, they are sell-out plain and simple. And politicians will always do what they have to do to stay relevant and keep winning. This is their first loyalty, all others are inconsequential. The people have got to start looking out for themselves. It remains to be seen how the SWesterners will fight to resist this attempt being foisted upon them. But there is one thing I know for certain, Buhari, Tinubu and every other so-called leader who is trying to bring about war on the land because of their own ambition, their day will come and it will not be good.

InvertedHammer:
/
Yoruba Council of Elders?

Na. Tinubu has put his stamp of approval for RUGA. Every other group of Yoruba folks is inconsequential. I thought they will stand aloof as Tinubu (apparently blinded by ambition like Julius Ceasar) leads them to the abbatoir. A tad too late.

/

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bestpunterever: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2019
technicallyrich:
and Lagos and Ondo should be address as north central? Olodo oshi.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bestpunterever: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2019
ericmor:

They are fools, don’t mind them. All they know is money. They only talk to deceive theirselves thinking they are deceiving the people
your Generations are fools.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bimgo: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Yoruba ko, omode ko, agba ko, obirin ko, okunrin ko. Orisun yoruba ko. YEPA MOLE.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Chanchit: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2019
technicallyrich:

Wtf is this?! Are you on cheap drugs?
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by 9jakool: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2019
technicallyrich:

what hav i said that is wrong.
Dont ijaws have ancestrial land in lagos and ondo state.
So why then do the elders said is a yoruba state.
I repeat we will not give our land to the yorubas.
Everyone know these so it is good i corret the elders here that ijaws majorly own these states.
Mind you apapa means groundnut in ijaw and ijaws are the reason why ondo state is niger delta.
Now who is wrong and how am i derailing the thread.
Some of what you say are simply lies disguised as truth.
Ijaws aren't native to Lagos state. Ijaws in SW are in Ese Odo LGA in Ondo State.
Apapa is not Ijaw, it was settled by the Aworis. They traded with Ijaws back in the day, so exchange of ideas is not new.
Is Ese Odo an Ijaw word?
As for your kins in Ondo, they are culturally apart of SW as they have absorbed so much Yoruba culture for centuries by now that it's difficult to differentiate them from the Ilajes.
Ilaje is also in Niger Delta so the presence of Ijaws is not the only reason Ondo is included.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by ericmor: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2019
bestpunterever:
your Generations are fools.

Truth hurt. That is why u are still where u are today and will continuing complaining online why u die in pain
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by tiwiex(m): 3:17am On Jul 02, 2019
WeSayNoToRuga:
IF RUGA SETTLEMENT DIES IN THE SOUTH WEST, IT WILL DIE TOGETHER WITH THE TINUBU(YORUBA) 2023 PRESIDENCY,

Tinibu is OYO. His decisions are selfish and do not reflect the interest of yorubas. Na im send himself message o. APC struggled to win yoruba states. The result was neither here nor there. He has not said anything about RUGA. Osinbanjo do wash in hand comot for the matter. Notice RUGA is being discussed by only northerners in the FG. It is now domiciled with the ministry of Agric which is also headed by a northerner. Politics is intriguing. Let's see how this plays out.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Burgerlomo: 3:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Imoh555:
Yoruba's that don't have one voice tomorrow some of them will go behind betray the others...

Bitter truth cool
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by folorunshoadejo(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2019
So should the desire or ambition of 1 man put the whole of south west into jeopardy. We should go for what is right.
WeSayNoToRuga:
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Staro: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2019
raker300:
Those that voted Buhari should get the Ruga settlements

Abi

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Skmoda360(m): 5:32am On Jul 02, 2019
technicallyrich:
It's not funny....what are you saying Mr man? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Skmoda360(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Ahmeduana:

KONI DA FUN IYALAY 2023 ATI IYANLAYA RUGA ATI PRESIDENCY undecided

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly / Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.